• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

waygu

Smash Lord
Too late for Tonight tournament? Damn it... I was all day with my familly. q.q Hope next torunament I will be present.

(Wait, "hax$"? ... This Hax$? http://www.ssbwiki.com/Smasher:Hax)

Someone free 1v1? FC 1337-4407-9851
he went by that name but no. i told him i didnt want him to enter as that but he still did lol

DOUBLES??
me & RipxWizho vs ?? & ??

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
he went by that name but no. i told him i didnt want him to enter as that but he still did lol

DOUBLES??
me & RipxWizho vs ?? & ??
Count me in. I might not play as Mario on this one, I want to play a bit as Diddy.

Edit: Okay lol, guss that kind of things happen.

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Anyone care to dance play with me?
I like that, I mean, "to dance". If I someone challenge me saying that, I would probably pick Marth. As fast as I see someone fight with Marth, or Marth dittos, I think of a dance. A classic one.

Marth moving with a fast pace his sword from one side to the other, only doing necessary moves, yet with perfect timing using the song of the stage, and finding ways to make his enemy to move at his will.

Just for that I want to start to learn how to Marth lol

waygu

Smash Lord
@ NEO! NEO! go blue. we are in chat together in the link above. you can access it on mobile too to talk to our team and your teammate

JusticeJuice

Smash Cadet
Do you know how two people on the same console can play teams? 2nd player isn't joining on start

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ NEO! NEO! @RipxWizho @ waygu waygu GGs all, tho I have to leave now, tomorrow will be another day.
btw; Items? WTF
btw2; Defensive camper + Agressive idiot = Perfect team
btw3; Mario + Ike is literally Mario saving Ike's ass
btw4; I can't believe I didn't save that replay tho
btw5; to muchs btws

Edit: btw6: Ike dittos on Yoshi's Island is almost as fun as Gannon dittos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom