• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

RipxWizho

Smash Journeyman
@ NEO! NEO! @ RipxWizho RipxWizho @ waygu waygu GGs all, tho I have to leave now, tomorrow will be another day.
btw; Items? WTF
btw2; Defensive camper + Agressive idiot = Perfect team
btw3; Mario + Ike is literally Mario saving Ike's ***
btw4; I can't believe I didn't save that replay tho
btw5; to muchs btws

Edit: btw6: Ike dittos on Yoshi's Island is almost as fun as Gannon dittos.
GGs guys the one in yoshisxD lol thanks to everyone:p

waygu

Smash Lord
GGs guys thanks to Jeff for being on my team...fun dubs.

It wasnt me with items ON. I never play items!
neither do any of us usually?? me and jeff and rip have played a lot and items never show up. check your toggles just in case. weird anyway. im happy it stopped.

ssbMars

Fox only 420XX Blaze it
I'm looking for a 1v1. I want to get used to this input lag so I can play for realz.

NEO!

Smash Lord
neither do any of us usually?? me and jeff and rip have played a lot and items never show up. check your toggles just in case. weird anyway. im happy it stopped.
Whoever picked the Pit stage has the items ON. That wasnt my pick. The PS1 stage was mine though

waygu

Smash Lord
Whoever picked the Pit stage has the items ON. That wasnt my pick. The PS1 stage was mine though
im pretty sure the Skyworld was me cause it's in my random rotation, but i just checked items, none and all off. i just brought this setup to tourney last weekend so its got the right settings. i think we genuinely gltiched and got items.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
GGs guys thanks to Jeff for being on my team...fun dubs.

It wasnt me with items ON. I never play items!
Man, thanks to you I coud be free to do risky kills becuase I knew you had like 5 stocks left in every battle.
I can't defend stocks as good as you (and maybe waygu) do.

Last edited:
Top Bottom