• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dizzypink

Smash Lord
No worries! :D
GGs! Your Marth is better than I expected. Some advice though, get better at Roy if you don't have a preference yet. It seems like he has more combo potential and power and everyone I know play him over Marth.
That is if you meant to leave. It seemed kinda sudden and we didn't play a whole lot.

Last edited:

blvck

Smash Rookie
GGs! Your Marth is better than I expected. Some advice though, get better at Roy if you don't have a preference yet. It seems like he has more combo potential and power and everyone I know play him over Marth.
That is if you meant to leave. It seemed kinda sudden and we didn't play a whole lot.
Thanks buddy!
I disconnected right after the match for some weird reason. Could I try hosting this time?

waygu

Smash Lord
got quite a few on - want to try to actually get a doubles together?

edit - lets see how it goes but dont feel bad to do a few singles @ kaizo13 kaizo13

Last edited:

kaizo13

Smash Champion
@ blvck blvck edit your posts instead of posting 3 times in a row, also i can play you if you want

or we could do teams

Last edited:

blvck

Smash Rookie
@ blvck blvck edit your posts instead of posting 3 times in a row, also i can play you if you want

or we could do teams
Sorry, I don't understand. 3 times in a row? I saw "reply" so I assumed I have click that. :D 4172 1188 1177

Last edited:

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Stick around, anyone, who may want to join in teams. Path and I (as well as Professor Flash on the opposite side) were probably gonna get some rolling soon.

Top Bottom