• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
We're waiting on Flash right now to see if he'll join. In the meantime, just sit back, if you're still interested in teams.

Dott

Smash Ace
GG's @ waygu waygu , the problem is that you are trying to get random reads out of nowhere and wait that i will do what you want me to do, try to practice your approach game, such as dashdancing, don't throw random attacks when i'm not close!

waygu

Smash Lord
GG's @ waygu waygu , the problem is that you are trying to get random reads out of nowhere and wait that i will do what you want me to do, try to practice your approach game, such as dashdancing, don't throw random attacks when i'm not close!
lmao thanks for the feedback. ive got better random attacking recently but getting thrown off leaves you to your habits right? im gonna want a rematch sometime man if i actually reel it in i might be able to put up an actual fight

dizzypink

Smash Lord
lmao thanks for the feedback. ive got better random attacking recently but getting thrown off leaves you to your habits right? im gonna want a rematch sometime man if i actually reel it in i might be able to put up an actual fight
Dott is a tough SOB, I haven't gotten to play him recently but I remember how his Link was just a projectile factory 3=
Scary stuff...

Super-Smasher

Smash Cadet
NNID
awesomesauce425
3DS FC
4699-5514-7129
Woot, more online matches, I'm a desperate 10 year old aren't I?

Anyway yeah, play with me.
3313-1249-5761

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
@ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15 ggs bro. I can't remember the last time I played so many matches
GGs. Eh, I guess I just kept coming back. It was either me winning a close match, or you'd 2/3 stock me. And wow. How are you good with so many characters? That's a gift bro. If I had to choose my hardest matchups here it would be your Captain Falcon, Lucario and Ganon. You're the only person I've met so far that didn't really main anyone. Would you mind critiquing me though? What can I improve on?

Top Bottom