• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Same here.

Well, I think that's about a good time to wrap things up for me anyway. GG's, guys! Really fun games, and good stuff out of all of you. :)

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games CaptainKirby. ^^ Your spacing and defence are a force to be reckoned with, not to mention how you nearly always complete the edge guard... Made my spacies really sad.

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
Good games CaptainKirby. ^^ Your spacing and defence are a force to be reckoned with, not to mention how you nearly always complete the edge guard... Made my spacies really sad.
Thanks, dude. Your Falco and Jiggs especially were so on point those matches, despite the button delay. You really impressed me back there. We should play again some time. :) And keep at it, NintenNess. I liked how you could play pretty decent with each character you chose, practically, even besides that they were all random. Only one way to get better, and that's to practice. You've got a lot of potential. ^^

GGs! Thanks for carrying ;)
It's so easy to when I have multiple jumps. =P

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
NintenNess, do you know what we mean by rotations? lol

It means we do 1v1s and the winner stays on while the one who wasn't playing goes on.

GG's @ itsaxelol itsaxelol that DK was insane. That was my first time playing one, the stage control you have with him is really good, I didn't know how to approach him or how to DI out of the areial combos. Mewtwo was good too! Haha. Safe to say I got wrecked.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games NintenNess. ^^ Thanks for being my partner! Sorry for killing you sooo many times, lmao. Guess our team synergy isn't top notch yet, but we'll get there eventually. ;) Nice characters, you can keep up with my Falco. :o

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
GG's @ itsaxelol itsaxelol that DK was insane. That was my first time playing one, the stage control you have with him is really good, I didn't know how to approach him or how to DI out of the areial combos. Mewtwo was good too! Haha. Safe to say I got wrecked.
fun games i never saw a wario before either.. that sideb kills soooo early

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
And finally, good games Path! That last game was so close, lol. It wasn't even anything cool like Rest, just a random B-air. No salt? xD

Your Fox is pretty technical. >.> dat Shine grabs doe. I just dump N-airs, B-airs and Shine of course. I'm sure I got lucky at the end because my Puff doesn't have a good record vs your Link. :p

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
. It wasn't even anything cool like Rest, just a random B-air. No salt? xD
:salt::shaker::salt::shaker::salt::shaker::salt::sadsheep: jkjk couldn't help myself hahaha
Your Fox is pretty technical. >.> dat Shine grabs doe. I just dump N-airs, B-airs and Shine of course. I'm sure I got lucky at the end because my Puff doesn't have a good record vs your Link. :p
I kinda wish I'd gone Link sooner, but I was having so much fun with the spacie battles xD GGs again! Imma go grab a bite to eat.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
1v1 anyone need to learn Peach,Diddy and Meta Knight Matchup (P.S Don't choose Falco because his bair fair nair dair and uair has the same animation from Brawl and anytime you shine it freezes for me 100% True)

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Good games @Scraket ! Those were really fun! Haven't played primarily falco in a long time, I forgot how much I love him lol, hoped you had fun too. That Lucas is really hard to chase down and avoid grabs

Top Bottom