• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

deLee

Smash Rookie
I will fight you. My friend code is in my profile info.

Edit: Here you go. 3182-9684-8331

It's hard to navigate the mobile version of this forum to get things. :C
Good games Lil Puddin. I can't believe I ran into another Zelda on the first try! With pretty good spacing at that. Also, I never realised that Nayru was such a good c-c-c-combo breaker!

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
@ deLee deLee
GGs y r u so gud n fast pls stop or i cri ok?

For reals tho, your defensive Zelda game was ridonk. Your Sheik and Kirbs aren't half bad either. I see after a few matches you caught on that I am a very laggy approacher and don't do mind games unless it's with dins; you change your tactics to counter mine. I am an aggressive type of pudding. I really loved the Peach fights since people rarely use her, same goes for Zeldoo. Too bad Peach is an easy target to lightning kick when she changes float directions.

Edit: Naryu's best purpose is to kill combos. Especially since Zeldoo is somewhat easy to combo on. It's good to short hop/fast fall it to lead right into another Naryu without seams. But my delay ruins it more than half the time. :C

Last edited:

deLee

Smash Rookie
@ deLee deLee
GGs y r u so gud n fast pls stop or i cri ok?

For reals tho, your defensive Zelda game was ridonk. Your Sheik and Kirbs why aren't half bad either. I see after a few matches you caught on that I am a very laggy approacher and don't do mind games unless it's with dins; you change your tactics to counter mine. I really loved the Peach fights since people rarely use her, same goes for Zelda. Too bad Peach is an easy target to lightning kick when she changes float directions.
EXACTLY! I really enjoyed our matches because it was great to see another Zelda that dabbles in Peach, and is trying to figure how to make Shiek useful. I also learned a lot from your playstyle (F-tilt==> Nayru = SO SAFE!)

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Offline I play much differently, but online I have to use my longest reaching ground attacks. Half the time tilts aren't even supposed to happen. I try to stay on the ground because sheilding isn't fast when I land, no matter what I do. :/

But yeah I like Ftilt to start aerials, and Naryu for ruining approaches or combos. Another fun thing you may have missed is how I kept hurting you when you telebombed me. Answer: u-tilts ridonk hitbox. I'm sure you can pick up more random bits from the other Zeldoo users. But you clearly have a lot of it down already anyway.

Last edited:

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Are you done Shadow? GGs! :)

Edit: Derp, just saw you rehost'd nvm ;P
Lol fun matches that FFA totally failed that was some pretty good rotations we had going btw ofna is just another person I play with me and him taunt a lot as you saw and man that last match lag got a hold of it I would have played better I tried.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Lol fun matches that FFA totally failed that was some pretty good rotations we had going btw ofna is just another person I play with me and him taunt a lot as you saw and man that last match lag got a hold of it I would have played better I tried.
Haha, at least we gave it a go :) Can't remember the last FFA I've done, so that was interesting.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Haha, at least we gave it a go :) Can't remember the last FFA I've done, so that was interesting.
Hey you know something what happened to that link haven't seen it in forever looks like somebody was sandbagging

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Hey you know something what happened to that link haven't seen it in forever looks like somebody was sandbagging
Lel :x When I see a chance to fox ditto, I just can't help myself! Dem spacie battles.<3 But the Link is still there xD

Anyways, bed time 4meh. :tired:

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anybody up to train a bit? Looking to try some stuff out.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If you or anyone else is still on, I'm up for some matches. Not sure for how long I'll be / how scrubby you'll find me though lol. FC in sig
I'm still around, yeah. Question is, are you? I'm not very good either, lol. Still learning the basics of my character, which is actually why I wanted to try out some new things earlier.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571. If you're still around, let me know. If not, I'll be on for a short while if anyone else is around at the moment.

ECHOnce

Smash Lord
I'm still around, yeah. Question is, are you? I'm not very good either, lol. Still learning the basics of my character, which is actually why I wanted to try out some new things earlier.

My FC is 0949-5879-5571. If you're still around, let me know. If not, I'll be on for a short while if anyone else is around at the moment.
Adding you right now; I'm still here, but I can only stay 15-30min more tops xD

EDIT: I guess I can stay a bit longer. Like this post once you see it so I know when to go back online...imma wreck some CPUs to pass time lol

Last edited:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Adding you right now; I'm still here, but I can only stay 15-30min more tops xD

EDIT: I guess I can stay a bit longer. Like this post once you see it so I know when to go back online...imma wreck some CPUs to pass time lol
Added you. Hosting a room.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Alright GGs, the lag is just too unbearable for a nub to WiFi >> Where you from dude?
Good games! Connection felt okay to me, but sorry if it was troubling for you. I'm east coast.

Dott

Smash Ace
Anyone to play some matches?

I want to practice with Fox and Falcon.

Last edited:
Since my router is my router is mad picky, I'm going to open up a room, and whoever can connect with me, I'll play against. 1507-5234-0617

Edit: Anyone?

Last edited:
Top Bottom