• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
i'll play ya
Great games dude. Gotta get a bit more practice with my wavedashes still. I'm not fully comfortable doing them as often as I was in our games, but it's such an awesome option I didn't use nearly enough before today. I loved all of your characters, too. Especially that Lucario movement... wow. Thanks for playing!

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
Still doing the 2v2?
GGs Paekoh. You have very nice Melee mains.

As for @ itsaxelol itsaxelol man it's another long, VERY LONG series of games. Donkey Kong's your main? You seem to do completely better with Mewtwo with all of the beatings of my mains. But eitherway, those were some fun, good games. Also I'm being thankful you had good connection.
lmao i couldnt stop. i just couldnt. i kept telling myself one more.. and then i would sd and wouldnt be happy, awesome games

DK is my main but his matchup against bowser doesnt seem that great. that up b is quicker than anything i can do and catches me EVERY TIME. it was much easier to use mewtwo than it was dk..but king kong v godzilla was so fun regardless

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Last edited:
Top Bottom