• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
ggs Yeah I get spammy with the pk fire a lot ^^'''
Not the PK fire. I noticed sometimes with Mario you'd do the fair a whole bunch or some other moves a lot. Like Sonic you'd spam B sometimes. I have trouble playing against Ness... a lot of the time lol. I was about to go Squirtle since I've noticed that my Squirtle does well against Ness but oh well.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Do you play with awired connection?
Hey man nice matches haven't ever played that long with anyone it was fun though probably the one I had the most trouble with is ZSS you should keep working on her and if stop rolling as much you would also be a lot better wavedash is a good replacment for rolling

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Good games man! Loved playing all your characters, and I'm glad I got to go falco in the end too, it was fun. Sorry about that sonic match lol, I took too long to choose a character and it gave me sonic, and I've never played sonic a day in my life lol
Not a big deal, got me pretty good with that Falco. If I played with you some more I could probably beat you with MetaKnight, although I actually dont play with him a lot makes fighting all that technical skill really easy.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Not a big deal, got me pretty good with that Falco. If I played with you some more I could probably beat you with MetaKnight, although I actually dont play with him a lot makes fighting all that technical skill really easy.
I suck against metaknight so I wouldn't be surprised lol

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
damn dude, ur so fast, even with the lag. i cant imagine how good you are IRL
lol well, thanks. I can't imagine how good I am irl, too. I haven't been to a tourney in months, though I've been practicing on wi-fi a bunch. I'll tell you the next time I'm at a tourney.

ggs, btw ;)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
GG's. I had a lot of SD's there. I couldn't Dair L-cancel shine on wifi. I just re-did that our last match with a CPU and I felt a lot more free lol. Falco is tough to play as online. The Nayru's love.... I hated it so much lol. Try love jumping I guess. If you know what that is.

Cyrusthevirus

Smash Cadet
GG's. I had a lot of SD's there. I couldn't Dair L-cancel shine on wifi. I just re-did that our last match with a CPU and I felt a lot more free lol. Falco is tough to play as online. The Nayru's love.... I hated it so much lol. Try love jumping I guess. If you know what that is.
Lol I do I'm pretty new sorry for spamming nayrus love but I'm pretty sure everyone hates that move FINALLY I'm glad someone else understands the pain of wifi it's sooo horrible but I'm glad it's there

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Sure what's your code
Sorry, I am being called to eat right now. >.< I will surely be back, but if you find a match in this time, please take it. Once again, I apologize.

Edit: My friend code is in my signature at an earlier post on this page.

Last edited:

Cyrusthevirus

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I am being called to eat right now. >.< I will surely be back, but if you find a match in this time, please take it. Once again, I apologize.

Edit: My friend code is in my signature at an earlier post on this page.
Oh no problem does anyone else want to play? 3656-7224-6122

JPRyan04

Smash Rookie
Premium
Guys, I'm playing on PC. How can I utilize the Friend codes? I need help setting up WFC.

I'm playing with the full set. Should I be using the Wifi safe one?

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I assume Cyrus has also left. ;_;

Looking into that FFA NIX, but I'm not finding anyone. ;P\

Edit: DAMN WRONG NAME, lmao.

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Guys, I'm playing on PC. How can I utilize the Friend codes? I need help setting up WFC.

You should be using the wi-fi set. Also, I know that it's possible to play WFC on Dolphin, but I'm not too sure on how that's done, sorry.

That was torture man . Haa you're on some next level stuff. You play as if there is no lag. Very impressive!
Thanks, man!

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman

IIRC, full set desynchronizes online, so yes to wifi-safe set.

Edit: TheKmanofSmash pls ;_;

Last edited:
Top Bottom