• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
O
Damnn ma bad I thought you were the one that left. I went and checked back and it saif you were offline. But yea the connection was kind of smooth. All right I Wont SD Anymore ha! Your good ;) thanks
I was about to leave, but I usually put up the "GG" tag first. ;P Oh and just one thing about fighting myself. I'm from a Brawl background, so you know I love to hide in shield. Therefore, grabbing works wonders. ;)

TrueBlur

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlueBlur2000
Cool. 2366-6932-3706
Honestly I've lost the will to fight lol is that rage quitting? Anyway your Mewtwo and Bowser are phenomenal! And the 'Bowser is way too OP' taunt was funny because I was saying that. (even though I think he's just as balanced.... maybe a little too much super armor.)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Honestly I've lost the will to fight lol is that rage quitting? Anyway your Mewtwo and Bowser are phenomenal! And the 'Bowser is way too OP' taunt was funny because I was saying that. (even though I think he's just as balanced.... maybe a little too much super armor.)
Thanks! Yeah people got a major crack from when I first had that taunt a while ago. Losing your will isn't rage quitting, because once you get your will again, rage quitting is irrelevant. I don't know I'm just makin' stuff up by this point. GGs TrueBlur!

koopaKnight

Smash Cadet
O

I was about to leave, but I usually put up the "GG" tag first. ;P Oh and just one thing about fighting myself. I'm from a Brawl background, so you know I love to hide in shield. Therefore, grabbing works wonders. ;)
Thanks! Ill keep that in mind

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone up for some early morning smash?
4084-8961-7331

Last edited:

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I keep missing these Rests and it kills my soul. X_X

Good games Halfminded, Sorry I couldn't stay too long and I can't write you a long reply, I'm really in a rush. Nice Ganon!

Top Bottom