• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Well I do have a partner he isn't that great but soon I should be able to get some dubz started with him since I'll only need two people then

D

Deleted member

GG Mach5Mike but that seriously felt like the match wasn't sycn'd properly

D

Deleted member

I think so too, since you seemed in control for a few seconds, but whenever you tried to get back on the stage, you were too far away to grab the ledge
Yeah same to you on my side. Is PM known to desynch like that?

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I honestly don't know. I'll try restarting my Wii and set up another room, just to see if it fixes anything.
EDIT: Room's back up, anyone who wants to play singles is welcome, my FC is in my sig.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I honestly don't know. I'll try restarting my Wii and set up another room, just to see if it fixes anything.
EDIT: Room's back up, anyone who wants to play singles is welcome, my FC is in my sig.
I figured out it was on my end, I was using the normal version instead of the wifi one. I deserve a slap in the face for that, lol.

D

Deleted member

Anyone down for a singles match now that Ive actually gotten my game set up for wifi?

Rags

Smash Ace
The way the lag froze for the frame that I hit you with the armor still in effect was truly a humbling moment...
Man I don't know what happened our second match... that was gonna be another close one. I'll give that to you though, I think you're better than me easy :p

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I don't know what happened there @ Paradoxium Paradoxium but I have to go now anyways, so good games nonetheless! (I'll just say I won that last match ;)). First ever really good metaknight and Rob I've ever faced, good to get some of that experience in

Paradoxium

Smash Master
I don't know what happened there @ Paradoxium Paradoxium but I have to go now anyways, so good games nonetheless! (I'll just say I won that last match ;)). First ever really good metaknight and Rob I've ever faced, good to get some of that experience in
Hey that last game could have gone either way :)

I had to leave because I had guests over, but very fun matches! GGs

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Ggs, @ Subtle One Subtle One . Nice metroid fights. I woulve liked to try samus dittos, but some other time, i guess. Your samus destroyed my zss a bit... i want a rematch one day.

D

Deleted member

GG ShaDoW4408 you totally destroyed me, looks like I have tons of practice to do.

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
GG ShaDoW4408 you totally destroyed me, looks like I have tons of practice to do.
Gg Wolli I went through the same thing getting beat really bad when i joined this but if you keep practicing being more patient and not rolling so much you wont be as predictable I saw some potential there like your luigi
Sorry about leaving so suddenly had to go do something real quick

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gg Wolli I went through the same thing getting beat really bad when i joined this but if you keep practicing being more patient and not rolling so much you wont be as predictable I saw some potential there like your luigi
Sorry about leaving so suddenly had to go do something real quick
Thanks for the advice, and no problem man, stuff happens.

I had luigi as a secondary so I'll definitely take your word for it and polish him up. I need to work on my wavedashing as well so I can probably put away rolling all together, since Luigi's wavedash is godly.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Yeah, P:M can desync like that sometimes, even when you've set up everything properly.

Top Bottom