• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
To this day I still hate mewtwo with a burning passion lol, he's so frustrating, I just can't stand him. Nevermind that, you did good though so good games my friend
Yeah Falco works and he works but Mewtwo just waits to throw him offstage and he's done. My M2 was playing really crappy though. I've been trying to learn Falco more. Great Falco btw. GGs. I need a break I've been playing a bit too long I'll def play you again soon.

Malithis

Smash Cadet
Your Peach was really impressive, too! :) Thanks for the games!
That's actually good to hear, just picked up smash. Hoping to learn off you guys and get better :). Nice to play against a wario, learned a ton.

Anyone else want to play? (0306-6479-6474)

Last edited:

Malithis

Smash Cadet
Good games my friend! Sure was fun facing peach and ice climbers, I don't see many of those around here
Yeah still learning ic but i love the desync option idea. My peach isn't much but i'm learning :). Was great facing your marth and falco was just out of my league lol. Want to get decent before aug 10 so i can do a monthly and do better than my friend :p

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah still learning ic but i love the desync option idea. My peach isn't much but i'm learning :). Was great facing your marth and falco was just out of my league lol. Want to get decent before aug 10 so i can do a monthly and do better than my friend :p
I gotta stop crouch canceling those down smashes, I don't know why I do that lol

Malithis

Smash Cadet
I gotta stop crouch canceling those down smashes, I don't know why I do that lol
I saw you kept doing that and figured between that and your picks that you've played melee or similar for a long time and it was all instinct. Too bad i couldn't abuse it, or the times i should've grabbed you but i'm not quick enough. Was a ton of fun, bst i've faced so far. Hope i was a ounce of a challenge :p

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I saw you kept doing that and figured between that and your picks that you've played melee or similar for a long time and it was all instinct. Too bad i couldn't abuse it, or the times i should've grabbed you but i'm not quick enough. Was a ton of fun, bst i've faced so far. Hope i was a ounce of a challenge :p
Oh yeah I play melee a lot, its my main game. I only use PM for practice for melee with my characters lol, but PM is fun too. And you gave my marth a good fight so you did fine, that's good enough for me :p

Top Bottom