• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
My wii just froze, gotta reboot it.
I actually need to leave now. Sorry. GG's though. That Lucario is pretty good. That command grab kill on smashville 0_0 risky bizz lol.

Try to DI and tech more. I shouldn't be able to jab reset grab when I'm Falco. I'm aware of lag and stuff like that. I wanted to try my Lucario against yours. Fun matches though.

Playing as Samus can be addicting sometimes lol. I need to stop super-wavedashing all the time though haha.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
I actually need to leave now. Sorry. GG's though. That Lucario is pretty good. That command grab kill on smashville 0_0 risky bizz lol.

Try to DI and tech more. I shouldn't be able to jab reset grab when I'm Falco. I'm aware of lag and stuff like that. I wanted to try my Lucario against yours. Fun matches though.

Playing as Samus can be addicting sometimes lol. I need to stop super-wavedashing all the time though haha.
I would do more technical stuff if I could but I cant wave dash, the input is to fast for me to do.

I also have the jump set to flick instead of applying it to a button, the jump buttons are both shields. and to DI you have o move the control stick perpendicular to where you are being launched right?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I would do more technical stuff if I could but I cant wave dash, the input is to fast for me to do.

I also have the jump set to flick instead of applying it to a button, the jump buttons are both shields. and to DI you have o move the control stick perpendicular to where you are being launched right?
Oh. What's your controller?

DI is just trying to move to where you want to go so that it make it difficult for me to combo. Like when I up-tilted you a bunch. DI is just trying to get out of the combo.

Wavedashing and technical stuff just takes practice. Practicing it in matches against people and when it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Oh. What's your controller?

DI is just trying to move to where you want to go so that it make it difficult for me to combo. Like when I up-tilted you a bunch. DI is just trying to get out of the combo.
Right now Im using a wii pro controller. I can use a gamecube controller but I don't always like using it. That command grab on smashville was also a complete accident.

I know what DI is (Directional Influence), I just don't do it a lot.

Last edited:

Rags

Smash Ace
Lol good games my friend! I hope I lived up to my expectations
Yeah you're good too. I'm just kinda confused. Maybe it's because I played too much melee but something feels off, I have to go into training to get used to it because the salt is starting to burn :p

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah you're good too. I'm just kinda confused. Maybe it's because I played too much melee but something feels off, I have to go into training to get used to it because the salt is starting to burn :p
Hey I mean there was only like one or two four stocks, it shouldn't be too bad :yeahboi: lol jk

Top Bottom