• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Rags

Smash Ace
Hey I mean there was only like one or two four stocks, it shouldn't be too bad :yeahboi: lol jk
Well it seemed like the more I started to notice it, the worse things got. When the first few matches were better than the last few, there's a problem. I just decided it'd be best to just go to training because apparently there's something I've forgotten or need to adjust to again. Dunno. Expect to be called out in the future!

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Well it seemed like the more I started to notice it, the worse things got. When the first few matches were better than the last few, there's a problem. I just decided it'd be best to just go to training because apparently there's something I've forgotten or need to adjust to again. Dunno. Expect to be called out in the future!
I take like 1 or 2 matches to adjust to the guy I'm playing so that might have been it, but who knows. I await my call out in the future, I'll be looking forward to it

Rags

Smash Ace
I take like 1 or 2 matches to adjust to the guy I'm playing so that might have been it, but who knows. I await my call out in the future, I'll be looking forward to it
hahaha... after than display? That sounds like a compliment. Got a loong ways ahead of me

NEO!

Smash Lord
I'm normally not the one that likes to complain about lag, but goddamn that was laggy. Sorry but I want to find someone else to play with.

1v1 any1 else?

(once you go offline you don't go back)
ill play FC: 4944-0137-8120

Go ahead kman

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
I'm normally not the one that likes to complain about lag, but goddamn that was laggy. Sorry but I want to find someone else to play with.

1v1 any1 else?

I'll play, hime. 0174-1013-2303

Edit: lol nvm. Too many people beat me Dx

Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord

1v1 any1 else?

Those matches okay i guess lag was terrible almost had you

Malithis

Smash Cadet
Good games @ M Malithis but that's enough down smashes for one day lol, I suck at that.
Yeah sorry about that, your lasers and shine pressure made my float cancelling useless (still learning it) so down smash was a large portion of what i had. I definitely fair better against your marth, never faced a spacie before.

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
Yeah sorry about that, your lasers and shine pressure made my float cancelling useless (still learning it) so down smash was a large portion of what i had. I definitely fair better against your marth, never faced a spacie before.
Everyone fairs better against my marth, he's nowhere near as good as my falco, I've only been playing him for a week lol

Rags

Smash Ace
last attempt for some matches before I do something else for the night. Anyone up for some matches??

Top Bottom