• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Subtle One

Smash Journeyman
<_< anyone down to lag mash a few rounds? I'll be tired in no time I'm sure but I have the urge to play now

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
<_< anyone down to lag mash a few rounds? I'll be tired in no time I'm sure but I have the urge to play now
I can play. 0174-1013-2303

Edit: Woah, my bad. I didn't refresh the page. I'm suuuuper late lol

Edit2: I can still play if you want, tho

Edit3: Nvm, it seems like you're already playing

Last edited:

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Hey guys, add me. 4172-1184-4658

I'm on a lot. Join me for 1v1 any time you see me on.

I'll add you guys from the last page or two as well.

edit:

No one wants to fight I guess?

I'm gonna have some lunch and I'll be back shortly if anyone wants to do some rounds.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GG'S Thamauturge! You really depleted my arsenal a lot lol. Whenever someone shuts my sub-mains down (King DDD and Diddy Kong), I get nervous. Your CF was a boss, and your Roy too! Thanks for the matches. :-)

-Ace

SmashGamer112

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Battleon469
3DS FC
4098-3173-0853
1079-7419-5865 ill play you @ SmashGamer112 SmashGamer112
Good Games. That Zero Suit was annoying as hell and I totally didn't expect Sonic or Roy

Not saying your bad but sometimes I lost because I didn't think you were gonna choice that character, and your combos didn't let me adjust.
That Sonic match was Funny xD.

I look forward to playing you again sometime!

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
GG'S Thamauturge! You really depleted my arsenal a lot lol. Whenever someone shuts my sub-mains down (King DDD and Diddy Kong), I get nervous. Your CF was a boss, and your Roy too! Thanks for the matches. :-)

-Ace
I really appreciate it! I had a ton to trouble taking on your Game and Watch and Roy for sure though. Usually, I can get combos into grabs off fairly frequently, but you were constantly pulling off some fantastic crouch cancels which kept shutting me down.

Also, lol at the aerial falcon punch that you intercepted on battlefield with your last move

Top Bottom