• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
from what i can see, vanilla brawl still works, but projectm doesnt because when the patcher boots the game it automatically goes to the Brawl, from code recognition

Anyway, I'm down for a vanilla game
nope. I run a USB loader loading a patched VBrawl iso and then the project m wifi codeset via the ocarina in USB loader. PM loads and i connect to wifi.

MelmanOfDaSouthh

Smash Cadet
not really, but it's honestly not too difficult to set up with some googling and a usb storage device big enough to hold brawl.
i use usb loader gx, works for all of my needs
so how do i patch iso? also what is this codeset? Maybe you should suggest putting a tut on the Post Wifi Shutdown Thread

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Alright lets test this thing, as far as I can tell everything should work fine but I havent played with anyone yet. Using the USB Loader hack, FC is in my name, who wants to play?

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Still dead? I'm still down to play, I think I have the USB loading method working

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes to get the error 91010(Disconnect) when im in a match and it happens every like 2 matches. Does that happen to you guys as well I would like to play anyone mostly from the east coast tho.

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes to get the error 91010(Disconnect) when im in a match and it happens every like 2 matches. Does anyone else have this problem as well?

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes to get the error 91010(Disconnect) when im in a match and it happens every like 2 matches. Does anyone else have this problem as well?

KingDozie

Smash Journeyman
Dude sorry for the triple posting. I tried to post my reply and it didn't save it so i thought i had to do it again but i ended up spamming it sorry again.

Villast

Smash Cadet
Wow, I wasn't able to play for nearly two weeks and once I came back, this thread was destroyed:(!
I certainly got better since I started online playing. I will miss this thread.:cry:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Wasn't this a sticky before? damn
I doubt I'll get anyone but I havent played for almost a week and I'm rusty as ****, I need to play someone now.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Wasn't this a sticky before? damn
I doubt I'll get anyone but I havent played for almost a week and I'm rusty as ****, I need to play someone now.
I don't think you can play Project M online anymore...

does it actually work with the USB loader?

Last edited:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
I don't think you can play Project M online anymore...

does it actually work with the USB loader?
If you have USB Loader I'm pretty sure you can.
I haven't tested playing with someone myself but I can get online with it, whereas in Brawl/regular PM it just gives you an error message and sends you back to the main menu

Last edited:

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
Need a hackless way to connect to online. Both my wiis can't read Brawl and I have to use the Wii U to play project M.
And I'd rather not risk hacking my Wii U.

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
It does work with USBloader, just put the Project M wifi-safe RSBE01.gct from the codes file in your USBloader folder. Make a folder in the USBloader one named Codes, and copy it in there. Then another one named Txt Files, with a folder inside that named Codes with the RSBE01.gct as well. Just enable cheats on your USBloader by going to options, and enabling ocarina; make sure you patched your iso with Wiimfi, and boom. You can play Project M online. I do disconnect after about 2 matches though. It's better than nothing though.

WalkingAngel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WalkingAngel
3DS FC
1289-8866-4008
I dont know if this is legitimate but for project m I fused the rsbe01 with a code.gct that has wiimmifi patch code and I seem to have gotten online.
BTW have to register your wifi code and this is hackless
Tell me if im wrong.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
In time, I'll probably be ready to play.

The reason I've been completely inactive totally isn't because I have my SD card stuck in my wii's disk drive totally
Buuuuutterrrrrr! Butter solves everything! Capcakes a little too 'meh'? Butter! Toast a little too toasted? Butter! Butter a little too buttery? Butter! SD Card stuck in Wii? Butter! SD card taste a little too mechanical? Butter! :D

Dott

Smash Ace
Yup! I just moved the stuff in the zip to my SD card and it worked fine! As long as you put your friend code stuff in or made a new one. c:
Wow, i'll have to try it :D, i feel i'm not getting better practicing with cpu's.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Wow, i'll have to try it :D, i feel i'm not getting better practicing with cpu's.
Same here. D: Playing computers doesn't help me improve and is no fun. Playing Wi-Fi though is great. Not sure how much better or worse the Lag will be though.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Adding random people from this thread.
2625-9301-4754 is me, I'm online quite often.
You up for some songs right now? :D

[EDIT:] I'll be on if you want. Not gonna be able to post though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom