• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
... The heck, I got d/c'd

You still here? I made a new room

Last edited:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Another disconnect... Wonder what the heck is going on. My internet is fine and you're still online for me so maybe it's the custom server

Also cape mindgames lololol

These disconnects... One more then I'm out, it's probably the new server though

Last edited:

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
GGs, your Falco surprised the heck out of me, you were all over the place with him. Your Ike was good too but you were a little predictable with the SideBs with him (maybe it was the input lag too, idk)
I got stuff to do for now though, I'll be back later.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
1v1 any? Anyone? Is anyone here? Did anyone survive the apocolipse? Listen well, people of the world! There's a new wifi server where you guys can play all the wifi you want! http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-hackless-wifi-working-on-wiimmfs-servers.356892/ Now go! Fulfill your wildest wifi dreams! This one's up for the foreseeable future! No need to stress about the end! Once again, 1v1 any?

Edit: this announcement is only if you haven't found out about this yet.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
1v1 any? Anyone? Is anyone here? Did anyone survive the apocolipse? Listen well, people of the world! There's a new wifi server where you guys can play all the wifi you want! http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-hackless-wifi-working-on-wiimmfs-servers.356892/ Now go! Fulfill your wildest wifi dreams! This one's up for the foreseeable future! No need to stress about the end! Once again, 1v1 any?
Sure! FC is still the same! FC: 4641-7986-1617 What is yours? I deleted all my old friends after the shutdown, so I need your FC again. c:

{EDIT} Nevermind, I can't play actually something just came up. D:
{EDIT2} Aaaaaand I actually can.

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Sure! FC is still the same! FC: 4641-7986-1617 What is yours? I deleted all my old friends after the shutdown, so I need your FC again. c:
After the apocalypse, my FC had to be changed to 4644-5647-8791
Edit: Okay... Anyone else wanna play?
Edit: Edit: Uuuuh, okay, then.

Last edited:

snowbiz08

Smash Rookie
0006-0001-0524 FC
looking for someone in the portland or surrounding area to play some games.

snowbiz08

Smash Rookie
I tried. Do you have to add me as well?It said failed

Edit: I got it. But you're jumping off the edge!

Last edited:

snowbiz08

Smash Rookie
The ****? Nah I was trying to fight. Must be something with the connection? Maybe? Where are you playing from?

Top Bottom