• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
@ TheKmanOfSmash TheKmanOfSmash Wait... We have contact with a DBDI member! Kman, is everyone all right over there? Hopefully, this thread wasn't the only group of survivors from the wifi apocalypse.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
'Sup everybody! BrosUnited has returned to test out these new wifi servers!

We'll be recording some of the matches we may partake in (With your permission of course) and uploading it to YouTube.

Hope you guys are ready because we've trained hard!

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
@ TheKmanOfSmash TheKmanOfSmash Wait... We have contact with a DBDI member! Kman, is everyone all right over there? Hopefully, this thread wasn't the only group of survivors from the wifi apocalypse.
It's fine for the most part, though we're seeing less numbers than before (which actually worries me). DBDI's mostly been about socializing more than matchmaking, so the people that liked to talk to each other will most likely stay and the people that just wanted matches are probably long gone.

We'll be recording some of the matches we may partake in (With your permission of course) and uploading it to YouTube.

Wonderful. Would love to play you guys again and see some recorded footage of us! However, be warned that the servers disconnect randomly like every 2-4 games. That may be annoying if you're trying to record. Also, when you've added someone's fc, I think you have to log out and log in again to see them online. You may have to repeat that process if they still appear offline. I believe the guys working on the server are going to try and fix it soon.

Edit: Also, I'm not really going to play much on the new servers. I'll probably be on and off. I just want to brush up on my skills from time to time so I can stay somewhat relevant until I get Netplay, of course.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
It's fine for the most part, though we're seeing less numbers than before (which actually worries me). DBDI's mostly been about socializing more than matchmaking, so the people that liked to talk to each other will most likely stay and the people that just wanted matches are probably long gone.

Wonderful. Would love to play you guys again and see some recorded footage of us! However, be warned that the servers disconnect randomly like every 2-4 games. That may be annoying if you're trying to record. Also, when you've added someone's fc, I think you have to log out and log in again to see them online. You may have to repeat that process if they still appear offline. I believe the guys working on the server are going to try and fix it soon.

Edit: Also, I'm not really going to play much on the new servers. I'll probably be on and off. I just want to brush up on my skills from time to time so I can stay somewhat relevant until I get Netplay, of course.
It'll be okay. We shall save replays of the matches and record them later. Most likely, it will be the first 5 or so. And I really look forward to facing you again. You were the toughest challenge I had here!

- Bros Ace

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
It'll be okay. We shall save replays of the matches and record them later. Most likely, it will be the first 5 or so. And I really look forward to facing you again. You were the toughest challenge I had here!

- Bros Ace
Awesome. I may or may not be on later today to play. But we're bound to play at some point in time. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

Edit: By the way, seeing as you guys are from Georgia, are you part of the Georgia P:M scene? I think you guys would do really well in it.

Last edited:

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Awesome. I may or may not be on later today to play. But we're bound to play at some point in time. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

Edit: By the way, seeing as you guys are from Georgia, are you part of the Georgia P:M scene? I think you guys would do really well in it.
The remainder of our recording tools will not be here until Wednesday, but it might take until Thursday for us to have it fully working.
Georgia P:M scene? We've never played other players IRL, so I've never heard of it haha.

- Bros Ace

Last edited:

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
The remainder of our recording tools will not be here until Wednesday, but it might take until Thursday for us to have it fully working.
Georgia P:M scene? We've never played other players IRL, so I've never heard of it haha.

- Bros Ace
Yeah. Georgia has had a really strong Melee scene for a long time now, but a growing P:M scene has also started to develop.

This guy, @-Fatality- can tell you allllll about it :)

Here's their facebook group, btw: http://www.facebook.com/groups/1392554534335836/

Last edited:

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815

Yo, if you're down, I would like a match! Is your FC the same? 'Cause mine isn't. It's 4644-5647-8791. Upload anything you want!

Tides

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoichx
Just connected to Wi-Fi, the feeling is good! :grin:

Anybody up for some games? My friend code is: 2152-2574-9248

Top Bottom