• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
I have to go to bed now, but thanks everyone who has ever been on this forum thread for playing PM online, you are all talented and friendly people, and I hope you continue to play Smash after today, whether it be Smash 4, Melee, local PM or Brawl, or even PM/Brawl on the new servers :) :) :) I learned a lot in just a months time, improved tremenduosly and even discovered a local community just from this forum, thanks again!

Last edited:

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I have to go to bed now, but thanks everyone who has ever been on this forum for playing PM online, you are all talented and friendly people, and I hope you continue to play Smash after today, whether it be Smash 4, Melee, local PM or Brawl, or even PM/Brawl on the new servers :) :) :)
Until we meet again, good sir. I wish you luck in the future. I wish all of us to reach greater heights than those we strived for in the recent past.

On a separate note, anyone wanna play?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll add people and play a few. Friend code should be shown near my name/info in this post

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
I was hoping for it to be a dream... but now that I come back and see this... a piece of my soul has died. I feel a wrenching pain in the hole where my heart should have been, but now all love is void, and death my only reprieve... until smash 4, of course.

IronChar

Smash Journeyman
had some mental battles going last night. Lets see how far this thread can go- I've found that Wifi is good enough to call it legit practice

Dott

Smash Ace
So i tried and it didn't work with PM.

I just want to say i will miss all the funny moments, frustration and obviously, all of you who i faced online. Thanks for playing with me and helped me to get better. Wow, i can't believe it, around 5 months ago i started, and now i'm better than I could have imagined... Learning mindgames, playstyles, skills and a lot of stuff i never even knew that existed, and now i can manage, things i practiced playing online...

But most important, thanks for all those funny moments...

I don't want to get more sentimental so... Take care and goodbye!

Last edited:

EpicLolz53

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EpicLolz
3DS FC
3050-7860-8570
It works you guys are just doing it wrong.
"As of May 20, 2014, certain online functionality offered through Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is no longer accessible. The discontinued services include online play, matchmaking and leaderboards for many Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi games."
Unless you are doing something besides connecting normally, it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
So, this thread is where I began seriously getting decent at this game and making friends in the community, and I won't let it die now. Anyone with a working patch want a few games?

MelmanOfDaSouthh

Smash Cadet
from what i can see, vanilla brawl still works, but projectm doesnt because when the patcher boots the game it automatically goes to the Brawl, from code recognition

Anyway, I'm down for a vanilla game

Top Bottom