• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Do you guys replace absolutely everything when switching between Fullset and Wifi or do you just replace Menu2, the gct, and system? Even though I did the second method it still desyncs a lot and I'm not sure if I ****ed something up or if I'm just playing with idiots

Do you guys replace absolutely everything when switching between Fullset and Wifi or do you just replace Menu2, the gct, and system? Even though I did the second method it still desyncs a lot and I'm not sure if I ****ed something up or if I'm just playing with idiots
If I'm not mistaken only "Common5.pac", "mu_menumain.pac" and the "RSBE01.gct" files are the ones that are changed.

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
If I'm not mistaken only "Common5.pac", "mu_menumain.pac" and the "RSBE01.gct" files are the ones that are changed.
Hm, okay. I guess that would explain the wifi folder in the ProjectM folder with those files. Wanna play? I wanna test that out now

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
Ggs, was fun, I guess I'll come back here next time I feel like playing PM online

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
Add me? My FC is 4639-9806-2153

Reach me on SKYPE to send me your FCs or hit me up with matches if I'm offline/online.
AvengedxJcLx

Japsy

Banned via Warnings
GG's! Best Kirby I have ever played against! I had no idea how to deal with it! That Mario of yours was great too!
Such flattery, heh. We have similar skill levels but you're just a couple steps ahead of me I think. You sure know how to get good use out of Roy's crouch cancel/dtilt and ftilt though, it took me a long time to even think of how to get around it.

Last edited:

NameX

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, feel free to add me. My FC is 0216-4542-5294
Totally new to this Project M wifi business, would love to give it a shot!

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Yeah I thought you had me on that last one lol and it was a kinda laggy. GGs!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom