• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

DarkStarStorm

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0318-7018-5269
What is the lag like when playing on this server?
I haven't tried yet. I believe that the server is identical to that of Nintendo's. There will be another video showing how to connect once Nintendo's servers are down. Ask @ShadowGanon he knows more than I do about the new server. Give them your code now, because after the eighteenth you will have to make a new one (erase your game and start again)

@ JDavisR (NIX) JDavisR (NIX)

Alexo30

Smash Journeyman
i have to eat now, sorry. ggs man ur falcon is really good
GGs. Tip: stop rolling so much. Anytime I pressured you, you would roll. They were really predictable, but I wasn't able to punish you because I'm a scrub. You would also get a hit confirm on me, but you would roll away. Take advantage of the hit and follow up with a grab or another attack. I'm just trying to help out. :)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
GGs. Tip: stop rolling so much. Anytime I pressured you, you would roll. They were really predictable, but I wasn't able to punish you because I'm a scrub. You would also get a hit confirm on me, but you would roll away. Take advantage of the hit and follow up with a grab or another attack. I'm just trying to help out. :)
thanks man, appreciate it :) i need all the help i can get. I'm not really confident in my tech skill online and its harder to WD for me thanks to the wifi safe set :/ the sensitivity of the triggers just throw me off

Top Bottom