• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
anyone down for some P:M? hopefully you guys all registered your FC for that new server, cus i'd hate to see all the talent present in this forum disappear along with Nintendo's servers :( don't let me down guys

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
anyone down for some P:M? hopefully you guys all registered your FC for that new server, cus i'd hate to see all the talent present in this forum disappear along with Nintendo's servers :( don't let me down guys
Well couldn't you still join the server even after may 18th? Wouldn't that just mean delete all your data to get a new fc?

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Ggs at @ Sxips Sxips ! I think we both SD'd more than once due to lag though :/

Till next time!

Anyone else want to go for a few games?

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Anyone wanna play?
Edit: Nevermind this.

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
Ggs ganon. Your Roy I believe looks good, but I feel needs some kicks to it (idk, do more stuff with him)
GGs. It takes me a while to get warmed up. And it didn't help that I kept taking you back to a stage that obviously gave you the advantage (On purpose). I'm trying to get used to getting through projectile spams.

Top Bottom