• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mike Jeazy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MikeJeazy
3DS FC
3325-2855-6122
You and me both. If we're doing this, then we'll need two more people. If anyone wants in on a teams match, then we have room for two more. In the mean time, do you want to play 1v1, mr. Jeazy?
im down sorry im late

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
GGs @ Mattchu Mattchu
I was feeling myself that last match, probably the best I've ever played my character.
ggs dude yeah you was playing good! Mewtwo is so annoying to me!! Have you played Suble One? if not you should try him.

Last edited:

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
ggs dude yeah you was playing good! Mewtwo is so annoying to me!! Have you played Suble One? if not you should try him.
I have not yet played Subtle One, but he plays m2 as well, right? That'd be fun haha.
You're overall probably a better player than I am right now, but if you're having trouble with the m2 matchup i can probably give a few pointers. With your falcon especially, there's not a whole I can do when you're right up on me pressuring. M2's crouch cancel dtilt is really really good, so using more grabs against him is a good option, falcon's speed and marth's grab range could probably help with that. Thanks for the marth experience tho, it's something I need to work on ^^

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
I have not yet played Subtle One, but he plays m2 as well, right? That'd be fun haha.
You're overall probably a better player than I am right now, but if you're having trouble with the m2 matchup i can probably give a few pointers. With your falcon especially, there's not a whole I can do when you're right up on me pressuring. M2's crouch cancel dtilt is really really good, so using more grabs against him is a good option, falcon's speed and marth's grab range could probably help with that. Thanks for the marth experience tho, it's something I need to work on ^^
Yeah I feel like my Falcon does pretty well against M2 since I've played yours and Sublteone's. But I don't understand how Matt's having trouble with the matchup. His Falcon is just as good if not better than mine. What do we do differently? @ AstraEDM AstraEDM @ Subtle One Subtle One

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
Yeah I feel like my Falcon does pretty well against M2 since I've played yours and Sublteone's. But I don't understand how Matt's having trouble with the matchup. His Falcon is just as good if not better than mine. What do we do differently? @ AstraEDM AstraEDM @ Subtle One Subtle One
You available for a game or 2 quick? i could probably tell you, i remember your spacies/gw more than your falcon.

Top Bottom