• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
[quot="Dott, post: 16526411, member: 229746"]Long time since we've played.[/quote]
That is an amazing signiature.

Anywho, looking for a 2v2. We have 2, so we need 2 more. We will host. WE WILL BE BLUE. Anyone interested?

Edit: The offer still stands.

Last edited:

Dott

Smash Ace
ggs looks like we disconnected but I g2g any1
no disrespect not playing my main (Pikachu) btw I just want my Kirby and mew2 2 get better
Sorry, my connections falls

5 more matches?

Btw no more Smashville please ;_;

Last edited:

long_live_mvo

Smash Rookie
[quot="Dott, post: 16526411, member: 229746"]Long time since we've played.

Anywho, looking for a 2v2. We have 2, so we need 2 more. We will host. WE WILL BE BLUE. Anyone interested?

Edit: The offer still stands.[/quote]
good game..! your zero suit samus and samus was the best ive seen yet...im still working on my lucario and sonic...

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815

Edit: The offer still stands.
good game..! your zero suit samus and samus was the best ive seen yet...im still working on my lucario and sonic...[/quote]
I would like to do 2v2! Also, anyone wanna join my singles tournament on Sunday?

Top Bottom