• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

pinkdeaf1

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0387-9018-0614
Are you (or anyone else) still looking for a match? I'd like to play if anyone is around. =)
Sorry, I have to download the wifi safe version now. I thought all nintendo wifi stuff for the wii was already cancelled, but the cancellation will not apply to brawl(?). So, I will get ready for future online matches. Can't play now, though.

Bearedman8

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I have to download the wifi safe version now. I thought all nintendo wifi stuff for the wii was already cancelled, but the cancellation will not apply to brawl(?). So, I will get ready for future online matches. Can't play now, though.
No worries. I believe that the wifi will stay running up until May, by the way, and then it will shut off (including for Brawl). I'll be looking for a match so any can PM me if you'd like to play (I'll be up for the next few hours).

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
GGs @VinylWreckord that was a lot of fun! Try not to roll so much other than that really good combos by your Marth man!

I'll probably play one last 1v1 anyone want to play me?
No takers :( fine i'll practice my tech skill

Last edited:

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
1290-9698-7696
Ok. I'm done for now. The lag was getting kind of bad there at the end.

You have a pretty decent Roy. You definitely have more tech skill than I do. But tech skill isn't everything. You might want to work on reading your opponent better.

As far as Zelda, don't go in when she has her dins out. It's very unsafe. The best thing you can do is swat them out of the air as safely as possible. If you didn't notice, you did a lot better when she DIDN'T have dins out on the stage. And try as hard as possible to keep Zelda above you. You don't want her to get back to the ground.

Oh, and when you were playing as Roy on PS2, you meteor smash killed me off that platform, that was great. I'd never thought to use that to kill before. Another option would be to waveland onto the platform and d-smash. It covers most of the platform and has potential to kill if their damage is high enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom