• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Galamoz

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-2158-0278
uhhh that's embarrassing lol
I thought something was wrong when my post disappeared O_o
But I'll play you lucasado

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
gg kuni, havin trouble with that ike eh? that last triple charizard claw at the end was funny gotta go eat!
lol yeah im gonna lag john though haha I couldn't tech a single thing :/ only if we had better connection, but oh well. maybe you should host next time then I could show you how I really play ;]

anyone else want to play?

Last edited:

CoolDad2

Smash Cadet
lol yeah im gonna lag john though haha I couldn't tech a single thing :/ only if we had better connection, but oh well. maybe you should host next time then I could show you how I really play :[

i'll play you kuni
nvm

Last edited:

GhostedQuadStack

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah im gonna lag john though haha I couldn't tech a single thing :/ only if we had better connection, but oh well. maybe you should host next time then I could show you how I really play :[

yee man i find the hardest thing about the lag is teching when u land, im much faster in irl as well, i wish we could all play local -_-

Top Bottom