• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Alright let's go Jaq. I'll be hosting and waiting for you.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Yeah Jaq I think something's weird with our connection or something.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Alright that's fine

Anybody else wanna play?

Last edited:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Yeah GGs for sure. Those were some tight matches. You have to most hard hitting Ness I've ever played dude

I'll be back in 15 min if anyone wants to play!
You wanna play?

K$$$

Smash Journeyman
I am also in want of somebody to fight 1 on 1!

Anyone gaem?
ggs bro im done for tonight, sorry for the ****ty luigi i just started using him today, and man you Samus is legit best ive seen yet hands down one tip, tho try to be more conservative with the charged shots becuase you probably only hit me with like 5, but other then that your Samus is great

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GGs k&&&.

I said it before and I'm saying it again - Marth has it too easy. Even worse on little stages with platforms where he can swing swing swing and stay safe. Heck, I don't even use Marth myself.

Oh well, nice Charizard. I used him a bit at one point, but I don't care too much for the way they designed his moveset. Down B to launch in to the air... 9_9

ggs bro im done for tonight, sorry for the ****ty luigi i just started using him today, and man you Samus is legit best ive seen yet hands down one tip, tho try to be more conservative with the charged shots becuase you probably only hit me with like 5, but other then that your Samus is great
Oh no, that's intentional. I'm not one to save a charge for some grand last moment. I fire it willy-nilly along with missiles and grapples. If I hit fully charged, cool. If not, cool. I'm actually a pretty good marksman with Samus, but lag conditions won't always allow it.

Last edited:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
OOOOOOOOH. DIRTEH. I LIKE IT. Haha ggs man. You have a sick falcon, but I honestly have no idea how to fight him right now XD. You probly figured out my mains though. Thanks for fighting me!

Paekoh

Smash Ace
I know why y'all don't want to play against me, it's because I smash to dam hard. Lol this is the end reference

Last edited:

Kunichan

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOOOH. DIRTEH. I LIKE IT. Haha ggs man. You have a sick falcon, but I honestly have no idea how to fight him right now XD. You probly figured out my mains though. Thanks for fighting me!
Lol dude you weren't even trying to get out the way on that last stock but yeah man ggs I've fought like 3 Ness mains today lol and yours is pretty good. Thanks for playing me dude

Falco865

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kuni I'm still interested in playing you, I ropped out of that match becase I have to fix a few things with my computer that I think are slowing down the wifi. It's been laggy today and yesterday.

Top Bottom