• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Oops, Sorry, Just saw this. I'll be on in just a sec. I'm just Tryst.

GGs, but dude were you really playing that salty? Games don't typically "Lost the connection" on the last game and final lost stock. o_O

And what got into you with the rampant taunting while I was Bowser? That wasn't necessary at all. Win or lose, the connection was sort of meh, so there wasn't much of a point acting like hot stuff. Plus, you're training for a tournament. Should be less focused on beating the opponent and more on making sure you have your abilities down.

Either way, good luck at this tourney. Hopefully Wi-fi woes don't throw your timing off.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
GGs, but dude were you really playing that salty? Games don't typically "Lost the connection" on the last game and final lost stock. o_O

And what got into you with the rampant taunting while I was Bowser? That wasn't necessary at all. Win or lose, the connection was sort of meh, so there wasn't much of a point acting like hot stuff. Plus, you're training for a tournament. Should be less focused on beating the opponent and more on making sure you have your abilities down.

Either way, good luck at this tourney. Hopefully Wi-fi woes don't throw your timing off.
No Idea What Playing Salty is but I could tell my connection was about to die, I was lucky it didn't kick me in the middle of the match. And that bowser taunting stuff...
Yeah, that was my dumb getting too competetive side comeing out, which happens a lot when I play smash...
Sorry about that. And thanks for the good luck. Gotta make sure my internet doesn't crash during it...

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
add me, i'll get on in a moment

i'll taunt a message is the lag is terrible, also i may idle randomly as well, waiting for a call from my landlord

pwnyclaus

Smash Ace
NNID
JackSand54
No Idea What Playing Salty is but I could tell my connection was about to die, I was lucky it didn't kick me in the middle of the match. And that bowser taunting stuff...
Yeah, that was my dumb getting too competetive side comeing out, which happens a lot when I play smash...
Sorry about that. And thanks for the good luck. Gotta make sure my internet doesn't crash during it...
20ponypony is upon us

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
pwny, we'll try again with connection, but if i remember our connection with each other is terrible D:

Edit: i'm spending time fighting lag rather than you D:

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
GG's giga nice samus tether spacing
GGs. Not sure if I wanna pick up Falco. At one point I tried to get good with him in Melee. Not feeling it for P:M though. Wolf feels more fluid. Nice Link BTW. May wanna mix up the down attacks though. I'm stubborn at times so I'll get hit with them a lot, but that may not pass against other players.

Eh my Samus tethering was a bit flimsy those matches. Could have done better. =/

Last edited:

Phendrana Drifts

Smash Journeyman
GGs. Not sure if I wanna pick up Falco. At one point I tried to get good with him in Melee. Not feeling it for P:M though. Wolf feels more fluid. Nice Link BTW. May wanna mix up the down attacks though. I'm stubborn at times so I'll get hit with them a lot, but that may not pass against other players.

Eh my Samus tethering was a bit flimsy those matches. Could have done better. =/
Yeah he is definitly nerfed in project M or at least seems that way. his short hop double laser just doesnt seem as effective as it was before. Melee is a bit faster too so I feel like pillaring was more effective bcz u needed excellent timing to tech out of it. Although I can't complain my friend who plays falco is the only reason I picked up samus and link in the first place because their tethers give them other options to dodge the spike which was wayyy op in melee. to me at least. In project m you can actually up b out of it if you time it right .

Wolf seems pretty powerful, I dont really know his hitboxes, tbh its the same for any of the other characters from brawl cuz I never had the game and didnt play against them until PM 3.0. I usually have trouble with Ike, snake, and Ivysaur.

Links upsmash and downsmash got amazing buffs and I really started abusing upsmash later bcuz Im not good enough with his DACUS to implement into my play yet. But I know what you mean sometimes it just gets stuck in your head like I wanna hit that guy with this move. You'll see me go to Dair, completely miss and try again lol. It is pretty painful when it does manage to land. I really have trouble with links wavedash, its not smooth and spammable like samus's, it requires a very annoyingly specific timing so I dont even bother with ledge guarding out of fear ill just mess up and fall off. I think its easier to moonwalk ledge grab with him anyways but even that is scary for me so ill just stick to good ol spin n win for now lol. I think what helped me a lot this time was I got more aerials and l-cancels in which I pretty much never did before. Also I got p lucky on those bomb jumps, just wish I could make them work every time. Also projectile spam is always annoying, apologies, its just half the move sets for him.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
ggs as usual matt are you switching marth tou your main? the doc I still solid with his crazy up tricks (seriously I was like WHAT that one match lol)

Last edited:

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
ggs as usual matt are you switching marth tou your main? the doc I still solid with his crazy up tricks (seriously I was like WHAT that one match lol)
ggs dude and yeah i think im gonna use Marth today anyways...lol yeah that match was crazy!! I chose Doc again on a stage without walls just to see how bad you would beat me lol

Top Bottom