• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
Looks like my wii froze, i'll be on in a minute. Why does it always load for like 30 seconds before our matches?

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Someone please 1v1 me..anyone just tell me if you are interested and I'll wait for you to host. Please :)
EDIT: @ Mattchu Mattchu @ Paekoh Paekoh I'll play either one of u guys if you want to go!

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
ah my bad, didn't see the next page of the thread. i have you added and hosting btw
Are you still looking for a battle because my disc could not be read and it took me a little while to get back on. I would still like to play u if that's cool

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
ah my bad, didn't see the next page of the thread. i have you added and hosting btw
Are you still looking for a battle? My disc could not be read and it took me a little while to get back on. I would still like to play u if that's cool.
EDIT:nevermind.... Play me please after you are done fighting ometa

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
Are you still looking for a battle? My disc could not be read and it took me a little while to get back on. I would still like to play u if that's cool.
EDIT:nevermind.... Play me please after you are done fighting ometa
I can play you in the meantime if that's ok

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited:

Godking123

Smash Journeyman
Ggs too @ AstraEDM AstraEDM
I usually do best with my ness but it was hard using him against your Mewtwo. Same thing with my Marth the first few matches....the matches were a little laggy but it wasn't too ba at all.

AstraEDM

Smash Ace
Ggs too @ AstraEDM AstraEDM
I usually do best with my ness but it was hard using him against your Mewtwo. Same thing with my Marth the first few matches....the matches were a little laggy but it wasn't too ba at all.
i actually had some trouble with your ness, i can't do my usual shadowball followups or you get free healing lol
yeah, wasn't really noticing the lag at all aside from the two matches we both SD'd haha

Top Bottom