• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
@ Dott Dott you said you were hosting or at least online but my friend list says every1 is offline
Any chance all of my friends deleted me:( thaïs us looking bad

Mattchu

Smash Lord
NNID
Mattchu64
3DS FC
4167-4642-2080
@ Dott Dott you said you were hosting or at least online but my friend list says every1 is offline
Any chance all of my friends deleted me:( thaïs us looking bad
I'm online and I just got done playing someone. Seems like other people is having the same problem though.

Last edited:

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Well that's not good, just got the error screen. May have to buy a new copy of brawl considering I have had this one since its release.

Dott

Smash Ace
If anyone of the people i have added wanna join a free-for-all-just-for-fun-nothing-serious-seriously-nothing-serious feel free to join my room!

Halkite

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Halkite
3DS FC
0190-0628-9257
Oh it also may be worth mentioning that I have riivolution and homebrew channel on my wii? Are either of those interfering?

Dott

Smash Ace
Oh it also may be worth mentioning that I have riivolution and homebrew channel on my wii? Are either of those interfering?
Maybe riivolution interfers, but seeing it ain't desynch seems like the problem was your pm files.

Top Bottom