• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Anyone here for a 1v1 game? hopefully not as long as the last one I had?

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
We didn't fight that long. If you're willing to get back in the ring, I'm open for a good while. If you'd rather fight somebody else, that's fine too.
I wasn't able to fight for long because I had to eat dinner. I can stay for a long time now

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Nope my game just started acting up
Ya wanna keep trying then? You said your Wifi was acting up, but desynchs aren't a symptom of wifi issues. Certain data isn't matching up between our systems.

We weren't having issues before when I was using other characters, and ZSS and Purple Samus had no problems. It's when I tried to use Samus's other colors that the problem started.

Animedan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Animedanwastaken
Ya wanna keep trying then? You said your Wifi was acting up, but desynchs aren't a symptom of wifi issues. Certain data isn't matching up between our systems.

We weren't having issues before when I was using other characters, and ZSS and Purple Samus had no problems. It's when I tried to use Samus's other colors that the problem started.
Sure we can try again, let me turn my wii on.

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster

u wanna play now?

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
My wii keeps thinking it's playing braw online when I have project m loaded :/
Are your files in the right place on the root of the SD card?

You might just need to unplug the SD card, reset, and put it back in.

u wanna play now?
Yeah, I'll play ya while Animedan gets things figured out on his end.

Last edited:

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
Are your files in the right place on the root of the SD card?

You might just need to unplug the SD card, reset, and put it back in.

Yeah, I'll play ya while Animedan gets things figured out on his end.
ggs. OMFG i'm so pissed tho i got so unlucky i just couldn't take your last stock like ever... ugh

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
GGs, the lot of 'em! :)

Not sure why it was getting frame-laggy near the end, but oh well.
I think we played for like 7 hours today lol. Your Snake is really annoying to face btw, good on you! i'm predominantly a melee player, so I don't really know the P:M matchups. This is only the second session i've played online :p

Top Bottom