• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
GGs match that's a really nice marth the best one ive fought so far actually

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
We're definitely desynching for some reason, and we weren't the past several matches.

...Until we picked Lucas and Ivysaur.

Both my guys are clean, meaning no custom textures on them. Are you using a custom texture on Lucas or Ivysaur? Those could cause desynchs if not compatible with online.
on ivysaurs first colour is a very broken skin that is why we desynced. i made a post on your wall thing about it. can u start a chat?

Last edited:

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
on ivysaurs first colour is a very broken skin that is why we desynced. i made a post on your wall thing about it. can u start a chat?
I don't know what a "wall thing" is. If it's a feature on this board, I'm probably not familiar with it. But I figured anyway once I switched to Snake from default Ivysaur.

Either way GGs and all. :)

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
We're definitely desynching for some reason, and we weren't the past several matches.

...Until we picked Lucas and Ivysaur.

Both my guys are clean, meaning no custom textures on them. Are you using a custom texture on Lucas or Ivysaur? Those could cause desynchs if not compatible with online.
I gtg add me and we can play again sometime?

Pabmyster

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Pabmyster
I don't know what a "wall thing" is. If it's a feature on this board, I'm probably not familiar with it. But I figured anyway once I switched to Snake from default Ivysaur.

Either way GGs and all. :)
that last match was awesome lol. by wall thing i meant your profile page

Last edited:
Top Bottom