• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
GGs, @ Ninjas Happen Ninjas Happen , happen. Sorry to cut out, but my friend just hopped on. My advice would be to work on your grab game a bit. Roy, Link, and Marth all have excellent grab games. Oh, and Link can d-throw into a d-air for a kill most of the time.

Ninjas Happen

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1032-1482-9394
GGs, @ Ninjas Happen Ninjas Happen , happen. Sorry to cut out, but my friend just hopped on. My advice would be to work on your grab game a bit. Roy, Link, and Marth all have excellent grab games. Oh, and Link can d-throw into a d-air for a kill most of the time.
ya gg im not that good but im ok I need to work on alot of things like Lcanceling, grabs, combos and of course mind games (:

SirKing

Smash Rookie
NNID
PanchamWooHan
3DS FC
0061-0214-2025
Reply for battle, I'm not too good i'm up for a couple of matches.

MrNightEagle

Smash Cadet
I'm kinda new to project m and smash bros in general so if anyone wants to battle my fc is 2367-0200-8628. I'm new but I'm not terrible either so add me please :)

Top Bottom