• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

un.dead

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Project M code ⬆
3DS FC
0650-2459-4046
Damn, I was about to say GGs but nevermind. So you can say it to everyone else but me, huh?
Haha wow. :shaker:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
lmao go ahead and play someone else IDY

wait wtf's wrong with you guys, you come and try to take my match from me?

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
@ waygu waygu GGs, sorry if that was suddent, but I needed to leave at that moment. Yet those were really fast and fun matches.
It was weird @ R Royal-X as soon as the dubs finished I started to 1v1 waygu and I feeled alot diferent person compareded to my act in the rotations, l-canceling almost everything I could, combos, even my rolling habit was fixed.

@ waygu waygu do you care if I record the matches and upload them to youtube? I don't have any video to say "hey, this is how I play" or "This, guys, is Project M. And this video is a match I had against a good friend." (I'm trying to make a scene of PM here)

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
I got a disc error :( fml my wii hasnt been touched in over a month and I come back to my disc drive not working :(
sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to playing you

@ H himemiya I didn't expect to play someone so long xD
I also didn't expect to have that much fun. And something tells me you planned that shoop lol, GGs

Top Bottom