• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
sorry i took too long @ cheesestalker cheesestalker

ggs jeff, had a lot of fun again. your ganons evil when you refuse to over extend o_o

@ qwertz143 qwertz143 i gotta get some stuff done but otherwise i would
4 stoks 2OP4Me
Well, your Ganon is good, tho mine need to get better at the bad habit of Rolling, but the only reason I don't main Ganon is becuase I feel his OP all over the screen and I feel like disrespecting everyone with him. (Tho, I really enjoy ganon dittos)

I'm leaving now, see ya guys later, going to school.

Last edited:

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
GGs i don't know what just happened that luigi misfire and marth's f-air ended up being a double ko
I was charging a neutral B up right before you hit me. We traded and I was Star KOed while you were killed off the side.

Which is kinda unfair to you lol...sorry that had to happen :p

Last edited:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I was charging a neutral B up right before you hit me. We traded and I was Star KOed while you were killed off the side.

Which is kinda unfair to you lol...sorry that had to happen :p
It was funny usually when people get hit by that they go flying off the side but you ended up being star KOed while i was flying i thought the same was going to happen to me

Palika

Smash Rookie
I'll add anyone, my fc is 3313 1258 4389.
just reply and i'll play
I added you justice

Last edited:

Palika

Smash Rookie
I'll fight you cheese, add me, and what's your fc? mines above

edit: anyone up to fight? just put a reply on thread, also i added you cheese i found ur fc

Last edited:
Top Bottom