• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
I must say, @ waygu waygu , for having a rep as being very anti-troll, your online Wii friend message: 'Get F'd so-and-so' is a bit rough. lol. I know that's not nessecarily a troll. There may be good reason for that. But I wouldn't expect it.
I think it's a reference to Get Smashed At The Foundry. DeJuan is Shroomed's real name I believe.

EarthboundHero

Smash Ace
NNID
DutMob_A1
yo the Hypest tournament Grand final was so live!! Trati & Gab both homies can't wait for next tournament though. It'll be twice as hype, Dutmob promise!

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
jeff...those were the best games ive ever had. seriously.
I really wish we could 1v1 offline, tho the conection was pretty stable.
Man, you have good characters (Sorry my C.Falcon or my Mr.G&W), and those were some serious dittos. And I should probably use more my Diddy, because man, that Diddy-Sheik match was really even. (I still saying it, PMDT HAVE TO give Fox his old 64 Fair, at least Diddy have it, and I ****ing love it).

Very few times in a online game you found someone with even skills, great connection and a great personallity, and I can say you are that person for me in PM.

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
I must say, @ waygu waygu , for having a rep as being very anti-troll, your online Wii friend message: 'Get F'd so-and-so' is a bit rough. lol. I know that's not nessecarily a troll. There may be good reason for that. But I wouldn't expect it.
like pax said it's a running joke at Smashed At The Foundry weeklies. i see your perspective on that tho, im going to end up changing it next time im on

PoeticMonkey

Smash Ace
GGs @ PoeticMonkey PoeticMonkey ! Those were fun!

The highest level of Falco dittos lol
That was amazing. I didn't think I'd ever Stand a chance after the first two I tried w/ Toon Link against your Marth. That was brutal. I usually skip around the characters before going to my main. Those were the best games I've played in awhile.

We shall cross swords again, adversary.

waygu

Smash Lord
Man, you have good characters (Sorry my C.Falcon or my Mr.G&W), and those were some serious dittos. And I should probably use more my Diddy, because man, that Diddy-Sheik match was really even. (I still saying it, PMDT HAVE TO give Fox his old 64 Fair, at least Diddy have it, and I ****ing love it).

Very few times in a online game you found someone with even skills, great connection and a great personallity, and I can say you are that person for me in PM.
maybe if we play more online and sharpen our skills we'll be going to bigger tournaments together :)
lol no apology needed for not being warmed up on falcon, im pretty sure i killed off one of the characters i tried to play vs you at first :p

your diddy is nice, you are good at zoning too so if you got really good with his projectiles too i'd be scared of you
lol they were very serious, there's always been a rivalry between our marios but that was something else

you and @RipxWizho and @dizzypink definitely fit in that category for me. i really enjoy playing with you dude. ggs.

lmao 15 minutes later and i still have the adrenaline rush, wish i'd of saved those replays lol

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
True, like every Smash game ever Mario is just like the character to teach you the basics.

Also, Hypest March Tournament is about to begin in an hour. Don't forget to check-in! :D
Mario is a balanced character almost perfect to teach you how to play, tho, his balance make him good at almost every point, and allow his user to swich gamestyles as fast as starting to spam pills, or use more arials than tilts or Smash attacks, or focus on ground based Full Melee attacks, and so much.

That is basically why I play Mario, I shall never play the same way I did the last match and win like that.

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
maybe if we play more online and sharpen our skills we'll be going to bigger tournaments together :)
lol no apology needed for not being warmed up on falcon, im pretty sure i killed off one of the characters i tried to play vs you at first :p

your diddy is nice, you are good at zoning too so if you got really good with his projectiles too i'd be scared of you
lol they were very serious, there's always been a rivalry between our marios but that was something else

you and @RipxWizho and @dizzypink definitely fit in that category for me. i really enjoy playing with you dude. ggs.

lmao 15 minutes later and i still have the adrenaline rush, wish i'd of saved those replays lol
I really hope the next tournament to be in weekend plz.
The same tho, I think I just saved Diddy's one, but I feel really happy about ours matchs, I really needed that. (Btw, you can say that was your birthday gift, as my Bday was the 24/03)

waygu

Smash Lord
I really hope the next tournament to be in weekend plz.
The same tho, I think I just saved Diddy's one, but I feel really happy about ours matchs, I really needed that. (Btw, you can say that was your birthday gift, as my Bday was the 24/03)
my birthday is 25/11 but i'm going to say it was mine too :) im still excited from those earlier, too much fun

waygu

Smash Lord
Hey qwertz I'll play when you see this :)
They gave up right when I posted lmao

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
jesus we have the worst timing. im gonna wait another 5-10 and im logging off

you refreshed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have a room open

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
True, like every Smash game ever Mario is just like the character to teach you the basics.

Also, Hypest March Tournament is about to begin in an hour. Don't forget to check-in! :D
I never intended to enter, I was just helping out earthboundhero before. Actually I'm mostly playing melee over pm nowadays, but Idk maybe I'll derust myself in pm and go knock you out in the next tourney

Bruh get a room
Lol jk, real talk he is pretty cool doe. And yeah I'd really like to see 64 f-air on fox too

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
lmao if you taunt when i kill of my character because i cant play it in lag im gonna keep going bowser

waygu

Smash Lord
ggs quartz youve definitely improved since we played last. i tried to punish a few habits i saw but dash attack to approach usually isnt safe but i cant catch it in this lag lmao.
your follow ups are the biggest area of improvement i saw, and your grab game was good too

Last edited:

qwertz143

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
QWER#215
Switch FC
3943-7485-4011
ggs quartz youve definitely improved since we played last. i tried to punish a few habits i saw but dash attack to approach usually isnt safe but i cant catch it in this lag lmao.
your follow ups are the biggest area of improvement i saw, and your grab game was good too
ggs as usual waygu, imo the lag was much less than last time

Top Bottom