• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
@ Mean Green Mean Green yeah this sucks, does anyone know if its possible to load Brawl with an SD card or do i have to get a usb?
Edit: @ JeffsMov JeffsMov i have homebrew, and plenty of emulators, dios mios etc. could i load a Brawl iso through usbloader/cfgloader on my sd card or should i just get a usb?

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
This is now the official stage for 2v2 gannon dittos only, a small "everyone dies at 20%" stage is just perfect.
GGs @ waygu waygu @Royal-X @ JeffsMov JeffsMov That all Ganon teams match on Yoshi's story was the funniest thing ever.
Actually Ganon's best stage is warioware cuz it's even smaller that Yoshis

You mean that ship canon? Yeah I knew that was gonna happen, ggs.
are you ever in a good mood? ._.

@ Mean Green Mean Green yeah this sucks, does anyone know if its possible to load Brawl with an SD card or do i have to get a usb?
If you can find an SD card that'll both hold Brawl and work for PM let me know lol, what happened to your disc?
You probably have to get a USB. I've been meaning to create a CD for PM and see if that somehow works

Last edited:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Might be, tho how Yoshi's stage looks and the song just make it 300% funnier
true, lol true
well warioware's still funny in a way because those blast zone walls are ridiculously close, you can't afford to get hit by a f-air near the ledge lmao

Last edited:

JeffsMov

Smash Journeyman
Edit:@ JeffsMov JeffsMov i have homebrew, and plenty of emulators, dios mios etc. could i load a Brawl iso through usbloader/cfgloader on my sd card or should i just get a usb?
I think you can run it via ocarina in any loader, tho I'm not use.
What I do is to make an iso of PM wifi safe and running directly in a loader (not brawl screen, nor PM launcher.)

Edit: @ Mean Green Mean Green before getting a hdd, I used a 16 gbs SD to run Project M's WBFS (I needed to make a WBFS file so it can be in my Fat32 Sd) So yeah, I guess it's posible

Last edited:

waygu

Smash Lord
@ waygu waygu GGs, sorry if that was suddent, but I needed to leave at that moment. Yet those were really fast and fun matches.
It was weird @Royal-X as soon as the dubs finished I started to 1v1 waygu and I feeled alot diferent person compareded to my act in the rotations, l-canceling almost everything I could, combos, even my rolling habit was fixed.

@ waygu waygu do you care if I record the matches and upload them to youtube? I don't have any video to say "hey, this is how I play" or "This, guys, is Project M. And this video is a match I had against a good friend." (I'm trying to make a scene of PM here)
i just saw this - go ahead and upload sir. i actually just did the same thing today to show someone one of our matches :p

dizzypink

Smash Lord
Hey anybody still wanna play at this ungodly hour? It'll only be for a little while. DDD is growing on me and I gotta get my fill tonight.
I guess not...I'll be on tomorrow for some DDD practice if anybody wants to play my jankness.

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
I was impressed... with how bad it was. lol.

No but seriously every time I play PM wifi again I want to cry. It's more like a time-waster/getting the smash urges out than actual practice.

Top Bottom