• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Coming To The Nintendo 64!

Vashimus

Smash Master
So then what would've been the difference between Project M and Project M 64? Nothing? Oh, so that's why it's stupid.
Does a joke have to make 100% analytical sense for it to be enjoyable to you? A lot of humor out there is just nonsensical silliness, which is what this was.

If you don't look for the negative in everything, you might enjoy life more. It was April Fool's, for crissake.

Last edited:

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
Does a joke have to make 100% analytical sense for it to be enjoyable to you? A lot of humor out there is just nonsensical silliness, which is what this was.

If you don't look for the negative in everything, you might enjoy life more. It was April Fool's, for crissake.
Because that's the freaking point, genius.

Christ, people are dense.
did saying this help you enjoy your life more

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing

I'll say what I said yesterday, "The way I see it, even if it is April 1st: Imitation is the greatest form of flattery but inaccurate imitation can be perceived as mockery."

Several 64 players were rubbed the wrong way by this video and I can see why. Sure, it's a joke to all of the other smash communities but it's a little insulting to the die-hard 64 fans.

Imagine if someone, whom you have a lot of respect for, said they were making a mod of your favorite game. When they show you what it looks like, it's a completely different game that doesn't play at all like the game that you love so much. Then, after they get done showing it to you, proceed to say,"Nah it's just a joke. Don't over think it."

Don't forget that a lot of people in this thread really want this to be a real thing... a thing that only appears to be a 64 mod but in reality it's just PM with low-res polygons slapped on it. To me, that's one of the worst things about this ordeal.

Marigio300X

Smash Cadet
NNID
Marigio300X
3DS FC
2964-8586-7178
I am 57% against this, but I feel like this could bring much needed love back to Smash Bros. for 64. If I may contribute an idea, the team should find a way to put Bowser, King DeDeDe, Mewtwo, and Meowth BACK INTO THE GAME. They were cut early in development, and deserve a chance on the 64!

EDIT: Wait a minute... RRRRRRGH! YOU TRICKED ME!

Last edited:

JaredK22

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Jrdkilr22
3DS FC
2664-2858-9403
Switch FC
SW-1079-9038-3317
So… Will this cause an N64 to crash? I have this question because of Ice Climbers.

Last edited:
Top Bottom