• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M: Coming To The Nintendo 64!

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
even though its a april fools joke because the ending

the challenger approaching screen is a parasect that's a dead give away

but.....MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

please

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright, in all honestly, could you all just quit making everything Project M? This is now getting stupid especially towards a game like Smash-64. And take this dumb picture and give me my old picture please.

Last edited:

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who would actually want a Project M for Smash 64?

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
The memes are really on-point guys, keep up the quality repurposing of this site

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
People do realize this is real? It will be a texture pack for PM

Firebert95

Smash Rookie
NNID
Firebert95
3DS FC
0318-8071-4293
No joke, I would love this ( =

I was actually thinking about this a while ago but backwards. I want modern graphics but with Smash 64 physics. Either way would be sweet!

henkass

Smash Rookie
But they had to have imported those models into project m and created some form of playable tech demo, the question is...will it be released to the public?
Lol they must have worked on this, so maybe the april fools is that it's not a joke? ****ed up my head I swear. I really can't decide if it actually is a joke, but maybe that's what they want. They made it so good so that we have to believe it.
Smashboards april fools.PNG
Lol this really got me, smashboards april fools was the best.

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
ugh

mfw people who dont play n64 want n64 physics as a mod

tfw i have no face

Last edited:

Kingkool

Smash Apprentice
I was actually talking to one of my 64 friends about this idea a week or so ago and I was really hoping that it would happen one day. It seems like they already put in some work to make it, they should add it to the next patch as an alternate version, I would play the **** out of it

Kati

Smash Lord
This is stupid. What of this is 64? PM characters, definitely not 64 physics, some 64 stages that are also in PM, somehow even worse graphics than 64. I don't get it.

>>Joke----->

Your head

Happy april fools.

Top Bottom