• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
You could scale him up a bit. And don't forget, Breloom has the canonical ability to stretch his limbs. You could also make him more of a physical fighter and replace tings like his N air with a sex kick or U smash to an uppercut.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
You could scale him up a bit. And don't forget, Breloom has the canonical ability to stretch his limbs. You could also make him more of a physical fighter and replace tings like his N air with a sex kick or U smash to an uppercut.
Yes, but stretched limbs would be likely to look odd, wouldn't it? Plus the body size and head size also seem vastly different... the up smash idea seems nice, though, but I'm half and half on the neutral air...

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
It would be sick of his F smash were a Zoom Punch! from Jojo. And his D special could be a counter attack with spores.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
It would be sick of his F smash were a Zoom Punch! from Jojo. And his D special could be a counter attack with spores.
F-Smash: I'm not a big fan of unnecessary references, but whatever.
D-Special: Counters are so overused...

someguy267

Smash Rookie
Breloom would work better over Lucario. Remove the aura mechanic, and the aura effects on his moves, and voila. The idea for Mega Mewtwo X is great, although the Mega Mewtwo x model on the vault doesn't look true to them that much.
But how about Darkrai? There is a version of him over PM Mewtwo. A lot of his moves fit with the darkness theme. All you would need to do is change the attributes a little and possibly edit a move or two. He somewhat has a tail, so that does fit.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Breloom would work better over Lucario. Remove the aura mechanic, and the aura effects on his moves, and voila. The idea for Mega Mewtwo X is great, although the Mega Mewtwo x model on the vault doesn't look true to them that much.
But how about Darkrai? There is a version of him over PM Mewtwo. A lot of his moves fit with the darkness theme. All you would need to do is change the attributes a little and possibly edit a move or two. He somewhat has a tail, so that does fit.
Darkrai has no legs. Granted, Mewtwo doesn't use its legs in any of its attacks, but still, that counts as a model/rigging problem.

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Couldn't you rip Mega Mewtwo X's model from X and Y?
PS: The zoom punch would at least make sense on Breloom. And aren't Lucario's N air and U smash references?

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Couldn't you rip Mega Mewtwo X's model from X and Y?
PS: The zoom punch would at least make sense on Breloom. And aren't Lucario's N air and U smash references?
I believe it is likely to be on The Models Resource already.
PS: Maybe, but still... Also no I don't think they are, but maybe it's just me not getting the reference(s).

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Lucario's PM U smash is a Shoryuken, and his N air is a Tatsumaki Senpuyaku, both moves from the Street Fighter series.

3WeekHeadaches

Smash Cadet

metaknight120

Smash Journeyman
but forced references are lame
forced jojo references are even worse

well i mean yeah
from a distance it looks nearly the same as a regular uppercut, just with a little spin on it

okay shhhhhh.
Breloom being able to "zoom punch" is a canonical thing, and Lucario has magic series moves, a shoryuken, a tatsu, and even a gi costume

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Lucario's PM U smash is a Shoryuken, and his N air is a Tatsumaki Senpuyaku, both moves from the Street Fighter series.
Er... you might've noticed I don't have a main for Project M... That's because I DON'T PLAY IT.
I know Street Fighter, but since I only know Lucario's vBrawl moveset... well... you get the point.

someguy267

Smash Rookie
Mega Mewtwo's X and Y model would likely not work over Mewtwo's Skeleton, due to the legs. Breloom would not work. Think of Mewtwo's moves. All his specials are physic style attacks (except disable, but it's used that way). Most of Brelooms moves are fighting and grass, so they wouldn't suit Mewtwo. Darkrai would work, well at least the one over Mewtwo does. Besides, if we were viewing from a competitive standpoint, everything would need to have a very similar model.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Mega Mewtwo's X and Y model would likely not work over Mewtwo's Skeleton, due to the legs. Breloom would not work. Think of Mewtwo's moves. All his specials are physic style attacks (except disable, but it's used that way). Most of Brelooms moves are fighting and grass, so they wouldn't suit Mewtwo. Darkrai would work, well at least the one over Mewtwo does. Besides, if we were viewing from a competitive standpoint, everything would need to have a very similar model.
Then for me, Shadow Mewtwo it is.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987

Blasphemer.
Blasphemer.
Blasphemer.
Says the impatient guy who keeps saying the following:
"(insert character name here)
when"

(PS: though "Flails" sounded quite funny, and the pic shown in return was hilarious:
)

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
okay you know what, it's been how long since any kinda update for this thing?
I believe Moveset PSAs takes quite long to finish.
Heck, I had to spend almost an hour just swapping textures to find the combination I liked... how long do you think a combination of moveset changes and animation changes would last if just finding and swapping textures to find two certain combinations takes at least half an hour (not counting the fact that I haven't used BrawlBox that way before and had to get used to it before doing the actual swapping)?

Last edited:

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Go download Smash Reborn right now and play as Roy.(He has no CSPs, so he's the first Marth on the bottom row.) The animations are obviously unfinished.

Last edited:

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Go download Smash Reborn right now and play as Roy.(He has no CSPs, so he's the first Marth on the bottom row.) The animations are obviously unfinished.
I'd rather have my own pack. All of the full packs I've seen have either far-fetched rosters, or uselessly minimal rosters, or are based off Project M's gameplay (which is a problem since that one is also inspired by Melee's, which is overly fast for my taste. Heck! I prefer 4's overall speed over Melee's, but that's about it, and 4 beats Melee NOWHERE ELSE, except for being tied with "horribly toxic competitive/online scenes", to which both 64 and Brawl beats the both of them).

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
Project M has just the perfect pace for me. It seems to flow better than Melee, and every character has plenty of options. It combines the physics of Brawl and Melee, making for an over all good feeling game. Don't be intimidated by it's speed.

Last edited:

DeKu Skrub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadixREBORN
3DS FC
1650-2649-2219
Switch FC
SW-1122-3127-2057
I've been playing the Mother 3 fan translation recently, and it keeps making me hype for Kumatora.....Unless....Masked man makes a comeback....ugh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom