• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--> Prodigy Tourney! Santa Clara, CA ~March 17~ <--

Ian

Smash Ace
so when are we gonna start bidding for isai as a partner xDDD?.

Isai be my partner my birhtday is two weeks after hahahaha

team birthday boys!

Awwww ok......

But we all egt to see Ian and Zoap die.

FINALS STUDYING TIME!!!!!!!!
uh oh guys bad news I forgot I'm getting my wisdom teeth out on friday...I dunno how sensetive my gums will be...I'll take some hot sauce and see how it effects my gums...if they burn more then they should I'm gonna have to take a reincheck!! even if I don't do it... good luck soap!!

HylianLord

Smash Ace
whos wolfbark xD?

and i'm looking forward to this ^^. more opportunities to get lucky wins. W00T

Ian / Zoap : if one of you guys fail the challenge, please give me one of the leftover wings to try =). (gets a gallon of milk)

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I might be able to bring a tv, a very nice LCD tv. This one will not lag, its a really really nice one. I just need to find someone to cover it and transport it safely across bart.

Ian

Smash Ace
take a vicodin and I wont even notice hahahahahahaha

yeah I prolly shouldn't ~_~ even though I want to...I hear it's a paste...not even a sauce if it was a sauce It would be so easy...but pastes are hard lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
vicodin doesn't really work. when i got my wisdom teeth pulled, i had to pop a few at a time to get the ****ing numbing effect.

bring TVs plox.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
A person that comes over to my place before I leave is a person that can get a ride there with me. However I will leave when I leave, so just make sure you can stay as long as I want to stay, which may or may not be overnight (but I doubt it).

So yeah, after the tourney we should play some other games too. I'm gonna bring my DS with Tetris. What other games can we play? I hope someone who has Blokus comes. Actually, someone who has Go should bring it, smaller board preferably since I've yet to play an actual live game.

Ian

Smash Ace
A person that comes over to my place before I leave is a person that can get a ride there with me. However I will leave when I leave, so just make sure you can stay as long as I want to stay, which may or may not be overnight (but I doubt it).

So yeah, after the tourney we should play some other games too. I'm gonna bring my DS with Tetris. What other games can we play? I hope someone who has Blokus comes. Actually, someone who has Go should bring it, smaller board preferably since I've yet to play an actual live game.
I'll bring my DS tetris

Miharu

Smash Hero
i don't even play anymore. last time i played was in what, 6-7 years? you can have the set if you want. just remind me to bring it on saturday.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord

Yeah I think I'm gonna need a ride Hyuga, and I don't mind leaving when u want to XD

Yeah we should play other games after the tourny....like Maple:p

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace

I have a GO BOARD and a GO PIECEs ill try to bring it if I can find the board though and I only have the big board not small one -_-.

Ian

Smash Ace
home from the wisdom teeth...pretty high right now lol it doesn't look like I'll be able to to the 911 challenge ~_~

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
T_T

Sorry peeps, I really need to make sure my ****e is in gear for finals. I'm gonna have to miss this one. Sorry to everyone who was expecting a ride for me. See you all next tourney.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
T_T

Sorry peeps, I really need to make sure my ****e is in gear for finals. I'm gonna have to miss this one. Sorry to everyone who was expecting a ride for me. See you all next tourney.
T___T

Oh well that's okay...you've got stuff to do, I'll try and figure something out I guess xP (I'll try and start driving soon -___-)

Top Bottom