• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Peach in Brawl

Shine-Fu

Smash Cadet
Personally, and this is my opinion for all characters, NONE of them need toned down.

Peach could use a touch of toning up, to Marth, Shiek, and Fox's level.

As well as everyone else.

Even when I play as a bad / lower tier character against another, I never have nearly the fun I do when I play a high tier against a high tier.

Conclusion?
MAKE EVERYONE MORE POWERFUL, RATHER THAN MAKE THE MOST POWERFUL WEAKER.

I would love to see peach get a better, more useful forward b and neutral b, and have everything else stay the same, while updating other characters to make them stronger in their own right.

It saddens me to see the number of people clamoring for 'weaken this!' or 'Tone down that!' rather than hoping for strength increases. The game would be way more entertaining if everyone were on equal footing, and that footing was STRONGER, not weaker.

Elysium

Smash Lord
I wonder what Final smash peach will have...?
..... Maybe instead of using an iron golf club, she'll bust out a 1 wood or something for an auto KO.....or maybe she'll pull something out of the ground that will crush all the other players. Really give five mins of thinking time and I could probably name like 10 or so FS for her.

Conclusion?
[personal opinion] I think it would be easier to program the overpowered moves that certain characters have down a little, rather than (Impossibly) bring say MT up to Fox's level by increasing damage, and decrease lag for every character.[/personal opinion]
Leveling the playing field quicker gives us a better chance for a pimpin' Online mode. And who wouldn't give their first born child to play brawl online? :laugh:

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely LOVED using Peach in SSBM! Glad she's virtually confirmed returning as well.

I really like the idea of using her emotions from SPP as her Final Smash, especially randomising it. That would make her final smash truly unique, as well incredibly interesting and recognises one of her latest major releases.

Replacing her Umbrella with Parry also sounds like a nice touch, and replacing Toad with Parry in her B move, whilst keeping it the same, would both free up Toad for possibility of playable or A.T. inclusion without altering Peach's moves herself too much.

Overall can't wait for her confirmation, and can't wait to see how they update her look from Melee.

xenogears23

Smash Apprentice
Personally, and this is my opinion for all characters, NONE of them need toned down.

Peach could use a touch of toning up, to Marth, Shiek, and Fox's level.

As well as everyone else.

Even when I play as a bad / lower tier character against another, I never have nearly the fun I do when I play a high tier against a high tier.

Conclusion?

I would love to see peach get a better, more useful forward b and neutral b, and have everything else stay the same, while updating other characters to make them stronger in their own right.

It saddens me to see the number of people clamoring for 'weaken this!' or 'Tone down that!' rather than hoping for strength increases. The game would be way more entertaining if everyone were on equal footing, and that footing was STRONGER, not weaker.
yeh man...this is SO true

I'm with you completely

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Peach didn't use Parry in Super Paper Mario, she should use her new umbrella:

^^

wilderman2313

Smash Cadet
im sick of peach. she wasnt very good in melee. but im sure she will be in brawl and hopfully with some decent attacks.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yeah. right below the whole Fox shiek marth tier list is Peach.People who are sick of Peach are people who lose to her on a daily basis. :) if i wasnt a Peach player and lost to her all the time i'd be sick of her too.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Peach didn't use Parry in Super Paper Mario, she should use her new umbrella:

^^
But that umbrella has no personality: it's just a pink parasol. Parry, conversely, was an animated (pun intended) umbrella and a crucial part of Peach's first starring (read: lead) role.

im sick of peach. she wasnt very good in melee. but im sure she will be in brawl and hopfully with some decent attacks.
:rotfl: You've got to be kidding me....

Hmm if Geno is in the game and they can pull stuff from SMRPG...

I say for Final Smash --> Psych Bomb

That would rock.
Where's Kero? He would be excited to hear you say that. :) I'd like to see Psych Bomb get some Smash Bros. lovin', but I would be more keen to see her FS involve her SPP emotions. Personal preference, wot.

AngeloRoccosanto

Smash Cadet
kool; shes go n to be in brawl. her smas attack can be with her umbrella if she even carries it this time. anyway im just hoping for a lot of characters to be in brawl. the more the longerthe game.

:););):):laugh::laugh:

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
yessss!! my girl Peach. sure she wasnt put on smash dojo yet but it's safe to say she will be this coming week. The video shown was so cool. this week has been the best for updates.
wow just wow.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I like her new look, it looks more like how you'd expect her to be... You know her dress is a bit bigger around.

Mckillyou

Smash Journeyman
Peach looks awesome, I must say. Not as "Cartoony" as before... Which was something I disliked about her. Giant eyes? Hell no.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked the cartoony. It matched the environment she's from. I kinda wish the dress was more puffy and plumey.

bksands77

Smash Journeyman
i like her new look way better than her melee look, it looks like shes going back to the way she used to look in games

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I agree. and that's what I like about what Sakurai is doing. if noticed the same thing with all the characters revealed that were in melee. I didnt like how DK and especially Yoshi looked in melee. same with Bowser. In this one it's completely different. Peach looks they way she should same goes for everyone else.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just cant wait too see her update in brawl. I know all Peach players are gonna check it out everyday to see if she was added. I sure will. I wonder what her final smash would be? I bet its something funny. but I cant picture what it would be. and I think her moves would be the same since it seems all the characters in brawl seem to have the same moves as they did in melee

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
im begining to think so too. I mean if she got moves from super princess peach then i would deal with it. but I think she' going to retain her moves like everyone else. if anything I think that the effects of each of her moves might change. like her Dsmash might be toned down or will have a different knockback. which i doubt and hope wont happen.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I never noticed Peach at first. Well i did, it just never clicked. I was like ZOMG STORY MODE!! Only about a min ago did i finnally notice Peach! (I saw it like 5 mins ago)

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
I always had trouble against peach. as a character in general, for me, she was hard to control, and hard to beat. it's good to see such a challenge return to brawl. and the space emmissary looks awesome too

ShoDan

Smash Apprentice
noob alert hahahahahhaha

and she looks way better now, i think monday will be a peach update

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Very similar reaction from myself. I was just watching and afterwards I was like. "Did that just confirm Peach? She must've already been..." lol Yeah I'm slow.

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
Okay, yeah this is probably completely unnecessary, but....

PEEEEEEAAAAACCCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! <3 Love her new look <3

Qyzex

Smash Cadet
oh man. Peach confirmation. Awesome. The only way it could be any better is if Capt. Falcon was confirmed at the same time. Too bad that didn't happen. It would have been a nonstop orgasm for me right there, haha.

Peaches new looks is quite pleasant.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I'm seeing a lot more Peach than Falco at this moment. *Squints really hard* Yup.
lol....C.Falcon will show up next week for all you falcon fans i mean c'mon its about time anyways...hes goin to look so cool in brawl with all his new attacks and falcon punch and falcon kick man this guy wait....this is about Peach right.....my bad:confused:

Top Bottom