• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pretty in pink or true in blue, Krystal for Sm4sh!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I didn't know people still showed up here. I would say its probable that she's simply a trophy. Its not impossible that she's playable, and she may be considered for DLC. I can iagine her being shown off alongside a new Star Fox trailer

D

Deleted member

I did find this, take it of what you will

Link'd due to size (Insert Ridley pun here)
http://i.imgur.com/I51TCBq.jpg

In a nutshell: "Every single trophy on that page is numbered 686 EXCEPT Barbara. Her number is 6/11, and is attached to a set of trophies that have been won in smash run, meaning it's not showing the total count of all trophies, rather what the player just won."

"Its all of 1 game save. All-Star mode is still locked despite Duck Hunt Dog leaked roster"

Can't say much for Krystal but eh.

Last edited by a moderator:

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
Guys I have thought of a new idea for a Star Fox game: it's a Star Fox FPS, (yes with first person Arwing sections), it's supposed to have a slightly darker and edgier tone than the rest of the series (about Metroid Prime edginess)

D

Deleted member

Guys I have thought of a new idea for a Star Fox game: it's a Star Fox FPS, (yes with first person Arwing sections), it's supposed to have a slightly darker and edgier tone than the rest of the series (about Metroid Prime edginess)
Didn't you suggest this idea many many pages back? (Also, lets not get too deep in it)

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
I didn't know people still showed up here. I would say its probable that she's simply a trophy. Its not impossible that she's playable, and she may be considered for DLC. I can iagine her being shown off alongside a new Star Fox trailer
I agree with you. After all, only the major franchises besides Mario has yet to have a trailer which would show a newcomer(either Starfox, Metroid, Zelda, DK and Kirby). If not for the initial roster, then DLC is very likely for her.

Krayon Kaphonie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaphonie
Even some new people came along! ^~^ It's like we lost a few but gained some. x) I'm happy some people stuck around cause it was fun watching all of the speculating and I'm happy it continues. :)

@Tillie-152 Nope.. Can't find you on Miiverse still.. ._. Hope you're unbanned soon. :)
that blooper reel though. xD

I for one don't think that color swap of Fox cuts Wolf but that's just me.. I mean.. Mario's got Wario's colors and it's not a costume just a color swap. O.o I'm just hoping we get all 4 and not just Fox, Falco and Krystal (even though I'd be fine with that cause I get my most wanted newcomer :awesome:) cause then the Wolf mains are gonna dislike Krystal for "taking his spot" and she already gets enough hate. xc

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Even some new people came along! ^~^ It's like we lost a few but gained some. x) I'm happy some people stuck around cause it was fun watching all of the speculating and I'm happy it continues. :)

@Tillie-152 Nope.. Can't find you on Miiverse still.. ._. Hope you're unbanned soon. :)

I for one don't think that color swap of Fox cuts Wolf but that's just me.. I mean.. Mario's got Wario's colors and it's not a costume just a color swap. O.o I'm just hoping we get all 4 and not just Fox, Falco and Krystal (even though I'd be fine with that cause I get my most wanted newcomer :awesome:) cause then the Wolf mains are gonna dislike Krystal for "taking his spot" and she already gets enough hate. xc
He's unbanned, happened a few days ago (maybe a week now) he is now a free man! ;) With Krystal "taking wolf's place" I also don't want people hating her just for that but it would most likely happen if she was included over wolf. I won't doubt wolf all the way until the rooster is out though

ArcaneKitsune

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoxMcCloud022390
3DS FC
4699-8504-1203

I agree with you Krayon. BTW I should have mentioned this before, but I am also one of your followers on Miiverse. My name is Kitsune on Miiverse. I'm the dude with the green shirt & brown sun glasses on my head like fox ears.

Last edited:

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
I agree with you Krayon. BTW I should have mentioned this before, but I am also one of your followers on Miiverse. My name is Kitsune on Miiverse. I'm the dude with the green shirt & brown sun glasses on my head like fox ears.
I was pretty sure that was you! (I am following you too!)

D

Deleted member

He's unbanned
Pretty much.

Also, remember that Star Fox fan game that was in development, Event Horizon? Krystal got some alternate costume (It's unofficially dubbed "Warpaint Krystal") that is part of a reimagining of the story of Star Fox Adventures. Whats different is Krystal isn't a captive for entire story arc but instead, released early and assists the Star Fox team against General Scales

MrBond

Smash Cadet
Been passivley looking at this thread for a few months now. Just wanted to say I was disappointed when Brawl came out and I saw that Krystal wasn't in it (I was 12 at the time haha).

I'd like it if she was in SSB4 with our without Wolf. I don't know about DLC, Sakurai didn't say anything about it when he was asked but who knows...he likes to troll people.

I still think a Star Fox trailer is due if Krystal and/or Wolf return, seeing as how there was a Fire Emblem Trailer.

If neither Krystal or Wolf are in the game, I'll always have Captain Falcon to justice knee people with.

Last edited:

DeNice

Smash Cadet
NNID
DeNice1776
3DS FC
2509-1398-2342
Hey... you guys don't mind a new head here right? Sorta new here (though I've been lurking for eons...), and pretty late to the game here considering this game's about to drop on the 3DS, but I just wanted to say that although I've only really played 64 and Assault out of the Star Fox library, I really hope Krystal makes it in as a playable character somehow. I feel she really could be the thing that gets people to stop looking that the SF reps and think they're nothing but the same gameplay style across the board, she's got the potential to cover a lot of what's going on in Smash 4. She's a possible new female (which is a thing in this iteration, and a 'non-human' one at that, which we surprisingly have a lack of in newcomers this go around) with a possible fresh moveset that can be a mix-mash of shoutouts from Adventures & Assault (maybe even flatout stance shift to her staff using DownB or something...). Star Fox as a whole barely has anything new added from Brawl compared to the other franchises except a Wii U stage (which is just too jarring to be an oversight for a game this big this close to a 3DS launch, let alone a Wii U one). It's even more glaring to me since this time around, instead of a series mash-up, the stage is specifically based off of Assault, a game Nintendo seems to like referencing (especially compared to Command...) since it was the most recent game that was received decently next to 64 (bonus points for it being developed by Namco, who are also teaming up to develop this very Smash game right now). Assault is also the game that makes Krystal 'look' the most appealing in most eyes as far as importance, being a solid supporting member of the cast instead of the damsel in distress she was in Adventures or a big ol question mark as of Command. It just screams "There's more to be discovered" here if you ask me, especially with the rest of the blanks across the board (MOTHER, DK, and F-Zero to name a few [heck, the Cap doesn't even have a stage to his name yet!])

I know Wolf is in a bit predicament himself ATM, but I just have this feeling that the 3DS version is just some type of prelude to a bigger picture, the Wii U version, and are using the handheld version as an appetizer to quell the cravings for now and then serve up the 'main course' for the console later. I doubt Nintendo, knowing this game has to do WELL, especially on the U, wants to make this game such a huge coming attraction and then get on longtime fans' badsides by cutting back on big aspects from Brawl, especially on roster. They seem to be on a spread for the Star Fox franchise already, with the new 2015 title and all the references in Bayonetta 2 (including the Arwing itself along with the Fox alt for her.) Doing all of that publicity just to wind up cutting a rep (Wolf) from your biggest company crossover? Doesn't add up at all. They're up to something. Honestly I think there's more to the roster than what meets the eye on the little 3DS, something a LOT of people are selling short and just taking on face value (leaks included).

I was originally just gonna be happy with Mega Man, Sonic (as he's my fave) and the rest of the cast so far, but the more I looked at it the more I feel Krystal deserves at least a chance in one Smash game, and 4's probably gonna be her best bet considering how it's been developing itself. Heck, even as an assist trophy, anything to get her out of the 'background' and noticed somehow. She's more than unique enough to warrant a shot at playable though, and the little hints in the road just 'seem' to line up for a possible green light for her. Here's hoping that this blue fox can make the cut so she can party with the rest of the crew (preferably with Wolf's return.... and a new Final Smash. Wolf with a Landmaster is just.... dumb...)

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
By the end of this week, we'll know everyone in the game. Hard to believe that it's this close, but our moment of truth is fast approaching.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm clinging to hope even as unlikely as it looks.

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
By the end of this week, we'll know everyone in the game. Hard to believe that it's this close, but our moment of truth is fast approaching.

I'm here with you on hope, I keep thinking this next PotD could be hers. I'll keep on hoping until all the DLC comes out!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Hope is free and I intend to hog as much of it as I can. I won't be doing this again in another six years. For better or worse, I want to experience the emotions that come with caring about a video game character too much.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
This thread has been a little slow. Might as well toss some ideas onto the web here.

Krystal's Special Attacks

Gimmick - Most new characters seem to be making use of a gimmick in order to get in. They all play in a really funny/odd way. If Krystal needs a gimmick, it would be a Magic Gauge like Little Mac's KO Meter. Her magic would recharge over time, and start at full when spawning. For an additional gimmick, Krystal could knock Energy Gems from opponents that are essentially food with a magic recharge.

B - Fire Blaster
Normal - A fire bullet shoots from the head of the staff. At close range, the staff will smack the opponent knocking them back before firing. This move can be angled slightly upwards or downwards like many other special projectile moves. It has a very low magic cost, just over what the recharge rate is. Spamming it will deplete the meter, but not leave you overly vulnerable.
Variant #1 - Homing Fire Blaster - A weaker fire bullet shoots from the head of the staff, but cannot be aimed. Instead it has an accelerated curve that will home into the easiest-to-reach opponent. This attack has weaker hit-stun. It has a slightly greater magic cost, but is still somewhat spamable.
Variant #2 - Grand Fire Blaster - A larger fire bullet is shot, costing much more magic than the other abilities. There is little cast-time drawback to this attack, instead using the high magic cost as a preventative against spamability.

Side B - Ice Blaster
Normal - The staff shoots out a cone of ice powder. Continuing to hold down the B button will drain your magic, but you can walk slowly forwards and backwards while doing so. [This ability may be risky to implement due to walk-off stages, hence the slowed movement.] This move has vulnerability at close range due to where the ice originates from. Estimated 4-5 seconds at full Magic Gauge.
Variant #1 - Ice Dance - Krystal twirls in a circle shielding herself in an ice barrier. This attack will hit on both sides of her. Its properties are similar to Mario's cape, but will cause thrown items to lose momentum and drop to the ground instead of reflecting. Medium magic cost.
Variant #2 - Ice Barrage - The staff shoots out a cone of ice shards. This variant has higher knockback and damage than Ice Blaster, but is a one-shot effect with a fixed duration. The magic cost is slightly less than Ice Dance.

Up B - Rocket Boost
Normal - 1/6 Magic Gauge. A vertical-driven recovery move that will smack away those who get in its way. Tilting left or right will change your trajectory as you ascend.
Variant #1 - Ice Rocket - 1/3 Magic Gauge. A slightly slower recovery, but this move will shield Krystal from any projectiles tossed at her during the move. This protection comes at a very steep magic cost.
Variant #2 - Rocket Quake - 1/5 Magic Gauge. A quick recovery with a slightly higher vertical distance, but comes with a lack of ability to direct it. Additionally, the initial activation will send a small shockwave from her feet.

Down B - Ground Quake
Normal - A medium cost magic attack, but also strong. Krystal's staff emits a blue wave of energy that blasts a healthy distance outwards.
Variant #1 - Super Ground Quake - A very costly magic attack, upwards of 1/3 of the gauge or more, possibly even 1/2. A large red-orange wave is emitted from the staff. This attack easily covers half of a stage like Battlefield, possibly even half of a stage like FD. I picture something like Palutena's up-smash but a lot more viscious. High damage, high knockback, high range, but leaves her very vulnerable in the magic department.
Variant #2 - Ground Pulse - A series of three weaker blue quakes are emitted from the staff, with hitstun allowing decent comboing, but not doing as much damage overall as a normal Ground Quake. Costs about the same amount of magic.

Final Smash - Tricky the Landmaster CloudRunner Barrage
Krystal calls down a CloudRunner, hops on, and unleashes a barrage from her staff of high-powered blue energy shots via an aiming reticle. This could be seen as similar to Snake's Final Smash.

Bonus - Krystal's shield is replaced with a staff-generated shield. This shield, while not tied to her Magic Gauge, comes with a unique animation. It covers her from top to bottom, and as it shrinks, it turns elliptical instead of simply shrinking. This leaves some additional hitbox coverage up top and a shrunken shield would start as O and end like ().

===============

Sorry, towards the end I started to lose a bit of the creative mojo. Some of the moves could probably be designed a bit better, but all-in-all it's a good starting point. I also don't think I've seen anyone attempt to mix the Magic Gauge mechanic prior to this, and given the pattern that Nintendo has been going with for their newcomers, new characters that get added have to be super exciting and original to have a chance.

Definitely open to suggestions/critique on this. I had fun writing it up. Originally I had some sort of counter attack version of the Rocket Boost, but decided it wouldn't work as a mechanic. Instead, I went with the ability to nullify projectiles with the ice variants.

Last edited:

Wolfheart07

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dragonheart07
This thread has been a little slow. Might as well toss some ideas onto the web here.

Gimmick - Most new characters seem to be making use of a gimmick in order to get in. They all play in a really funny/odd way. If Krystal needs a gimmick, it would be a Magic Gauge like Little Mac's KO Meter. Her magic would recharge over time, and start at full when spawning. For an additional gimmick, Krystal could knock Energy Gems from opponents that are essentially food with a magic recharge.

B - Fire Blaster
Normal - A fire bullet shoots from the head of the staff. At close range, the staff will smack the opponent knocking them back before firing. This move can be angled slightly upwards or downwards like many other special projectile moves. It has a very low magic cost, just over what the recharge rate is. Spamming it will deplete the meter, but not leave you overly vulnerable.
Variant #1 - Homing Fire Blaster - A weaker fire bullet shoots from the head of the staff, but cannot be aimed. Instead it has an accelerated curve that will home into the easiest-to-reach opponent. This attack has weaker hit-stun. It has a slightly greater magic cost, but is still somewhat spamable.
Variant #2 - Grand Fire Blaster - A larger fire bullet is shot, costing much more magic than the other abilities. There is little cast-time drawback to this attack, instead using the high magic cost as a preventative against spamability.

Side B - Ice Blaster
Normal - The staff shoots out a cone of ice powder. Continuing to hold down the B button will drain your magic, but you can walk slowly forwards and backwards while doing so. [This ability may be risky to implement due to walk-off stages, hence the slowed movement.] This move has vulnerability at close range due to where the ice originates from. Estimated 4-5 seconds at full Magic Gauge.
Variant #1 - Ice Dance - Krystal twirls in a circle shielding herself in an ice barrier. This attack will hit on both sides of her. Its properties are similar to Mario's cape, but will cause thrown items to lose momentum and drop to the ground instead of reflecting. Medium magic cost.
Variant #2 - Ice Barrage - The staff shoots out a cone of ice shards. This variant has higher knockback and damage than Ice Blaster, but is a one-shot effect with a fixed duration. The magic cost is slightly less than Ice Dance.

Up B - Rocket Boost
Normal - 1/6 Magic Gauge. A vertical-driven recovery move that will smack away those who get in its way. Tilting left or right will change your trajectory as you ascend.
Variant #1 - Ice Rocket - 1/3 Magic Gauge. A slightly slower recovery, but this move will shield Krystal from any projectiles tossed at her during the move. This protection comes at a very steep magic cost.
Variant #2 - Rocket Quake - 1/5 Magic Gauge. A quick recovery with a slightly higher vertical distance, but comes with a lack of ability to direct it. Additionally, the initial activation will send a small shockwave from her feet.

Down B - Ground Quake
Normal - A medium cost magic attack, but also strong. Krystal's staff emits a blue wave of energy that blasts a healthy distance outwards.
Variant #1 - Super Ground Quake - A very costly magic attack, upwards of 1/3 of the gauge or more, possibly even 1/2. A large red-orange wave is emitted from the staff. This attack easily covers half of a stage like Battlefield, possibly even half of a stage like FD. I picture something like Palutena's up-smash but a lot more viscious. High damage, high knockback, high range, but leaves her very vulnerable in the magic department.
Variant #2 - Ground Pulse - A series of three weaker blue quakes are emitted from the staff, with hitstun allowing decent comboing, but not doing as much damage overall as a normal Ground Quake. Costs about the same amount of magic.

Krystal calls down a CloudRunner, hops on, and unleashes a barrage from her staff of high-powered blue energy shots via an aiming reticle. This could be seen as similar to Snake's Final Smash.

Bonus - Krystal's shield is replaced with a staff-generated shield. This shield, while not tied to her Magic Gauge, comes with a unique animation. It covers her from top to bottom, and as it shrinks, it turns elliptical instead of simply shrinking. This leaves some additional hitbox coverage up top and a shrunken shield would start as O and end like ().

===============

Sorry, towards the end I started to lose a bit of the creative mojo. Some of the moves could probably be designed a bit better, but all-in-all it's a good starting point. I also don't think I've seen anyone attempt to mix the Magic Gauge mechanic prior to this, and given the pattern that Nintendo has been going with for their newcomers, new characters that get added have to be super exciting and original to have a chance.

Definitely open to suggestions/critique on this. I had fun writing it up. Originally I had some sort of counter attack version of the Rocket Boost, but decided it wouldn't work as a mechanic. Instead, I went with the ability to nullify projectiles with the ice variants.
I really like the idea here for her moveset that you came up with for her default set and quite creative there with the customized movesets for her. For her default, that's exactly how I would have pictured her in the game and with a Magic Gauge in the bottom of the screen like Little Mac's, it makes her all the more unique to balance her out. But you seem to forgot to mention what her Smash Attacks would be and her neutral A button moves would be. Here is some that I came up with for her Smash Attacks.

Triple A Button move - Jab twice with staff and the third would be her spinning her staff around(similar to Pit's side B from Brawl).
Up A Tilt(Ground) - An upward arc with her staff
Side A Tilt(Ground) - She extends the staff's reach
Down A Tilt(Ground) - Hits her opponents with a low attack that could trip them.

Side Smash - She charges her staff and swings sideways with her staff.
Down Smash - Charges her staff and swings down vertically with her staff
Up Smash - Swings her staff upward with mid range. Knock opponents into the air to rack up some combos.

What do you think here? ^^ Here's still hoping to her to make it in Smash 4 as playable either for the main roster or DLC.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Nice idea, I don't remember someone suggesting something 'special' for Krystal, an aspect to the character that you wouldn't find anywhere else (I mean, the movesets are great but they don't seem 'unique'). I doubt it would happen, but you never know !

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

B - Fire Blaster

Side B - Ice Blaster

Up B - Rocket Boost

Down B - Ground Quake

===============

You've really done it this time, Tobias. This specials moveset is absolutely Disney. It showcases a well conceptualized gimmick that's not too far off from actual Adventures gameplay. Loving the custom moves also. I wasn't expecting those and I think they turned out nicely.

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Well after seeing the ridley thread im gonna say two things...

Has krystals speculation been worth it?
Yeah....I mean even when the leaks happened we stood tall I might've sacrificed hours on here but ive been wanting her since brawl came out and I must say the wait is nearly over....

what would the ratio of her likability be?
Theres lots of haters but It doesn't matter....

Does she deserve to be in the game after 12 years?
Yes...she might not be loved by all but yes....

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
Krystal is one of my most-wanted characters for Super Smash Bros. Since the 3DS and Wii U games' announcement, she's been in my top 3 at least, and after Little Mac got confirmed, she's risen to number 2 (Ridley is my number 1).

I mean, her inclusion just makes too much sense! She's a female character, which Super Smash Bros. can always use more of, she uses a staff, which to my recollection, no other fighter uses a staff in their moveset (aside from Palutena now), and most importantly, she'd be a Star Fox character who's moveset ISN'T based on Fox's, unlike Falco or Wolf! Really, the fact that she DIDN'T get into Brawl but Wolf somehow did (even though I like Wolf) ticked me off for some time!

I saw a Krystal trophy via the leak, and read the trophy's description, and comparing it to Wario's trophy description (which talks about him as a playable fighter), I get the feeling Krystal won't be playable... Which really sucks because, like I said, her inclusion makes so much sense! I guess there's always next time, but really, how long will it take for Sakurai to realize the potential of Krystal's moveset?!

SmashWarrior202

Smash Cadet
NNID
Smashmatt202
3DS FC
1633-4497-7356
^
...I'm sorry, what?

Aren't Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Sonic the Hedgehog, all playable Pokémon, Fox, and by that extension, Bowser, Yoshi, and even King Dedede animals?

Last edited:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Well after seeing the ridley thread im gonna say two things...

Has krystals speculation been worth it?
In my eyes, all speculation is futile and never worth it. The words we write on this thread are extensions of our hopes and dreams. We can't reason anything into existence as forum goers anymore than fans can draw Arwings into their backyards. Besides the knowledge you'll acquire as a result of being made aware of some obscure fact in the heat of a discussion, the only gains you'll have are the relationships you forge with your fellow speculators. This thread will be archived and it will be dust in the wind when the game comes. Some of us might read it over to reminisce, to celebrate our success, or to contemplate what could have been; in the end, it will always be a thread. Nothing more.

what would the ratio of her likability be?
Theres lots of haters but It doesn't matter....
That's hard to measure. I'll say a chunk of people will continue to loathe her and the greater majority will like her.

Does she deserve to be in the game after 12 years?
"Deserve" is a word that comes with rationale that varies. I think Krystal is a good idea. When you're talking about who deserves it, you'll get into sales or storyline importance or popularity. None of those things make a good Smash Bros. candidate. They only make sense if you're an executive in a monkey suit, because you want popular characters to draw fans and benefit your bottom line. I've always felt Krystal made sense from a gameplay perspective, even though at times I've said I would accept her as a Fox alternate.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
The 'Wolf' costume Fox has is probably his dark one from Brawl, I'd wager. So Wolf isn't out of the question yet to me.
Because my post is only about Fox, I put it in a spoiler:
His new palette that's 'wolf-esque' is the 8th one. (yes I know I'm replying a half-week old post with news we have now, but I haven't been here for that time & wanted to reply<3)

Now let's look at what Fox's palettes were in Brawl:

I'd say that his 5th 'blue' palette got touched up on, teasing us to make it look "wolvened out".:awesome:

So with my current stance atm joining Krystal's thread, I'm decent yet if I post anything, it'll be Broken Record status. But:
Newcomer wise for ssb4
This is sadly true.

The only thing that truly justifies the Star Fox series is the Great Fox (Assault) stage to reminisce Smash 64's Sector Z stage. Which is a HUGE PLUS for me. Sector Z was objectively the best stage in Super Smash Brothers ever.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I got a bad feeling about this. He's missing the same parentheses the Krystal one had. If no one unlocks a different Wolf trophy...then...

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Actually it just means that Wolf and Krystal have an equal chance of being in the game now. ;)

I'm bored, someone give me more feedback on the Krystal Special Moves I posted earlier. And as for why there's no basic attacks posted, I just wanted to emphasize the special attacks. To be fair, she could utilize magic in basic/smash attacks, too, that drain her magic, but given that it would be tied to her recovery capabilities, I would probably end up avoiding that approach.

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Actually it just means that Wolf and Krystal have an equal chance of being in the game now. ;)
In my view this drops wolf even less than Krystal. The view for wolf's trophy is as if the player collected the trophy during a game. While Krystal's is just in the general load out of all the trophies.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah? And there's also a Morton(?) Koopa trophy where he has the wand, but he's one of the Koopa Kid costume variations. So what I'M thinking, is that character trophies like we know of them in the past are completely out, and instead it's just random trophies all around with no SET way to obtain them. This applies to Krystal, Wolf, Pacman, and everyone else. That's my theory anyway.

Falco is unlocked, wonder what sort of variance he has.

Tipps4728

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tipps4728
Yeah? And there's also a Morton(?) Koopa trophy where he has the wand, but he's one of the Koopa Kid costume variations. So what I'M thinking, is that character trophies like we know of them in the past are completely out, and instead it's just random trophies all around with no SET way to obtain them. This applies to Krystal, Wolf, Pacman, and everyone else. That's my theory anyway.

Falco is unlocked, wonder what sort of variance he has.
That's true anything like that could happen but we will know in just a few more days (as far as the initial roster). I'm honestly not expecting anything new from falco, but it would be a pleasant surprise if there is

Top Bottom