• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prepare to be Astounded One Last Time: Wiseguy’s Brawl Predictions THE FINAL VERSION!

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
A little fact supporting Marth...

Note that the Fire Emblem stage ISN'T meant to be for any specific installment - therefore, the second FE rep can't be from the same games as Ike.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
A little fact supporting Marth...

Note that the Fire Emblem stage ISN'T meant to be for any specific installment - therefore, the second FE rep can't be from the same games as Ike.
There are many other facts supporting Marth, you don't have to use something as dumb as that to give Marth more leway. He's a shoe in character.

Tell me right now why Micaiah cannot be in Super Smash Brothers, and your reasons better be backed up with evidence. She wasn't even in the events of Path of Radiance. The reason you provided above is stupid.

The reason why the stage is generic is that represents Fire Emblem a whole it has nothing to do with what playable characters it recieves.

-Knight

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Attention Little Mac Fans:

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-super-smash-bros-brawl-48983.phtml

I'm sorry...

You've been screwed!
Jeez, I never was a big Little Mac fan, but man, a moment of silence for the departed.

Okay! Silence over! What else do we have on today's plate of forumliciousness?

PrettyGoodYear said:
Anyone who says Ridley should be just Boss should be hanged.

That is all.
That is the best PSA I have ever heard.

There are many other facts supporting Marth, you don't have to use something as dumb as that to give Marth more leway. He's a shoe in character.

Tell me right now why Micaiah cannot be in Super Smash Brothers, and your reasons better be backed up with evidence. She wasn't even in the events of Path of Radiance. The reason you provided above is stupid.

The reason why the stage is generic is that represents Fire Emblem a whole it has nothing to do with what playable characters it recieves.

-Knight
Shoe in character? No. Absolutely no character is a shoe in, we should assume that every character is being considered to be cut, but the evidence you quoted may not be concrete (let alone definitive) proof, it does make sense.

Micaiah is a total possibility, I'm not really surprised that she's on Wisey's list. Personally, I don't care which FE rep gets in, as long as they aren't cheap.

'Nuff said.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Shoe in character? No. Absolutely no character is a shoe in, we should assume that every character is being considered to be cut, but the evidence you quoted may not be concrete (let alone definitive) proof, it does make sense.

Micaiah is a total possibility, I'm not really surprised that she's on Wisey's list. Personally, I don't care which FE rep gets in, as long as they aren't cheap.

'Nuff said.
EDIT: I'm in a bit of a bad mood; so w/e The only character that is a shoe in is a Luigi

-Knight

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
I guess Marth does have somethings that would deny his inclusion. However if you doubt that Luigi is not a shoe in character please beat your head against the wall untill it sinks in that he is a shoe in character.

-Knight
Okay! :teeth:

Just kidding, It's not doubt, it's objectivity (Athough Luigi is almost certainly in anyway)

MysticKenji

Smash Master
Wow, just wow. That statement was so random, yet so true.

By the way, just out of curiosity, what would be the absolutely best character to get in Brawl?
Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon. Falcon.

As far as newcomers, Olimar and Dedede.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Best character to appear in Brawl? well ignoring i'm a Pro Ridley fanboy, King dedede.

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Wow, just wow. That statement was so random, yet so true.

By the way, just out of curiosity, what would be the absolutely best character to get in Brawl?
Olimar is the best character who actually stands a chance, but the best character period is definitely Travis Touchdown: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119498

By the way, what do you guys think that the New Pork City stage reveals about Mother representation in Brawl, if anything?

Pieman0920

Smash Master
The correlation of stages in Melee was a bit akward. It seemed like all the old franchises at least got two (while three were given three) while only two of the new series were given one stage, and the FE series got none. The only series who really broke these limits was the Mario series which got four if you include both versions of Mushroom Kingdom, but that kinda sprung from the inclusion of Mushroom Kingdom in SSB. In short though, stages are not a good way to predict the amount of characters. =/

Top Bottom