• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
So I did a litte math towards all star mode, and apparently, we'll be facing characters in this order:

1980: Mr. Game & Watch, Pac - Man
1981: Mario, Donkey Kong
1983: Luigi
1984: Little Mac
1985: ROB, Bowser, Peach, Duck Hunt Dog
1986: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, Pit, Palutena
1987: Mega Man
1990: Marth, Dr. Mario
1991: Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Sonic
1992: Wario (Not sure if we're going by Warioware or his original appearance), Kirby, King Dedede
1993: Meta Knight, Fox, Falco
1994: Diddy Kong
1995: Ness
1998: Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff
2001: Captain Olimar
2002: Bowser Jr. Villager (Didn't know which game it was referring to)
2003: Toon Link
2005: Ike
2007: Rosalina
2008: Wii Fit Trainer
2010: Shulk
2012: Dark Pit
2013: Robin, Lucina, Greninja

Yeaaaah, a couple of things:
1. Pretty sure they're not going to be ordered like this, but It was what I came up with.
2. I went by the NA release dated for the most part.
3. It seems a little...scattered. You fight 2 KI characters, fight 20 more, then fight another KI rep. weird.
4. May have gotten a few wrong, but who cares. (I do)
5. Hope people like having a Frog Ninja for a final boss.
I'd be down for this, actually. It would really give some new excitement to All Star Mode. And I reeeeally hate to nitpick (Zelda nerdiness showing -_-), but Toon Link should technically be in 2002 to coincide with the NA release of Four Swords. Also, you forgot Sheik in 1998... :p

Last edited:

8BitBlackMage

Smash Cadet
Can you imagine the phone conversation between the NoA employer who had to tell Sakurai his roster was leaked?

NoA employee: "Yeeeeah, Sakurai, one of the staff members may have accidentally leaked your roster."

Sakurai: "..."

I love you, this post is now my new favorite post.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
Hey guys, this in regards to the ESRB rating DLC (I know DLC isn't a garuntee, but I hope this clears up any thoughts about it):

"Downloadable content (DLC) that will be appended to a previously-rated product need only be submitted to ESRB for rating if its content exceeds that which is in the existing "core" product. Otherwise, the rating assigned to the core product is applicable to the DLC as well. Where, however, DLC content exceeds the rating assigned to the core product, it must be submitted to ESRB and a different rating may be assigned to the DLC."

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So I did a litte math towards all star mode, and apparently, we'll be facing characters in this order:

1980: Mr. Game & Watch, Pac - Man
1981: Mario, Donkey Kong
1983: Luigi
1984: Little Mac
1985: ROB, Bowser, Peach, Duck Hunt Dog
1986: Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, Samus, Pit, Palutena
1987: Mega Man
1990: Marth, Dr. Mario
1991: Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Sonic
1992: Wario (Not sure if we're going by Warioware or his original appearance), Kirby, King Dedede
1993: Meta Knight, Fox, Falco
1994: Diddy Kong
1995: Ness
1998: Pikachu, Charizard, Jigglypuff, Sheik
2001: Captain Olimar
2002: Bowser Jr. Villager (Didn't know which game it was referring to)
2003: Toon Link
2005: Ike
2007: Rosalina
2008: Wii Fit Trainer
2010: Shulk
2012: Dark Pit
2013: Robin, Lucina, Greninja

Yeaaaah, a couple of things:
1. Pretty sure they're not going to be ordered like this, but It was what I came up with.
2. I went by the NA release dated for the most part.
3. It seems a little...scattered. You fight 2 KI characters, fight 20 more, then fight another KI rep. weird.
4. May have gotten a few wrong, but who cares. (I do)
5. Hope people like having a Frog Ninja for a final boss.
Olimar rounded off All-Stars last time, so Greninja isn't really that weird.

Anyways, you forgot to add Zero Suit Samus to 1986, and if Ridley is also playable well... Let's just say 1986 is going to be a rough start. Oh, and Lucario fits in with 2006 or 2007 (depending on JP or US.)

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
The trophy descriptions in the leak are grammatically horrendous. They seem to have been written by 12-year-olds...

Last edited:

SolarKirby

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolarKirby

Leak confirmed AND the leak did use that exact symbol. So this means Final Destination mode is also toggle-able.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Gerudo Valley FD had already been revealed in a prior PotD.

I'm just wondering if there's going to be a Nintendogs FD.

LittleMacAndCheese

Smash Rookie
NNID
sonicj
3DS FC
4124-6305-9419
Soooo the leak was confirmed by Sakurai! Just to get people mad I'm maining duck hunt, dark pit, and doc mario

Shariq

Smash Journeyman
*sigh* Sakurai probably doesn't even realize he just gave the leak MORE evidence....:facepalm:
You know, at this point, any update from Sakurai will give this leak more "evidence". Plus this leak doesn't need anymore evidence. It is confirmed real simply because Nintendo has been taking down the videos. I really do feel bad for Sakurai though.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
They really need to touch up those trophy descriptions...of all the things that happened today those damn grammatically incorrect descriptions are really bothering me.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
They really need to touch up those trophy descriptions...of all the things that happened today those damn grammatically incorrect descriptions are really bothering me.
I bet you will find at least a dozens small grammar errors.

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
Pfff, Sakurai just straight up confirmed the leak. Where's the fun in that.

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait to the game gets into the peoples hands before we get to know something new about this game, we know too much now.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Do you think the leaker is able to give us more info? That NeoGaf rumor said he had a full copy and a 3ds.

Last edited:

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
He's probably hating himself right now and won't do anything else. I sure as hell would feel like crap after doing something like that. No way I'd do anything further about it.

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Good to see the spectator mode return, but I am more excited to see todays potd confirm the leaked pictures. More importantly: the Replay Channel. Lets just hope it is better than what Brawl had.

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
Now watch the rest of the PotD's from now until release date be images from the leaked album
"Here is Tharja's booty, you've seen it before haven't you...from the Fire Emblem's DLC, Summer Scramble...and totally not from an imgur album, I have no clue what that is :troll:"

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Sakurai is extremely professional.

He's not going to show any kind of reaction to the leak until after this has long passed and probably not until he moves onto his hopeful break/next game.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Yeah, I hope that the recordings aren't limited to three minutes anymore. They could simply be whatever length they are and take up the whatever amount of space they'll take up.

And I noticed the Spectator mode. That 3DS trailer wasn't exactly news or hype, so I think it slipped under the radar for some people.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
i knew the pic was nothing special wait till tomorrow when ness is confirmed. like ive said a million times because of the 20th anniversary of mother 2.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
The only bright side here, if you're looking at it from Nintendo's POV is that the entire roster/list of stages wasn't complete. Not to mention that it was only the 3DS version. I imagine this means Nintendo will change how they reveal information to the ESRB, probably under lock and key.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm still hoping that there's still some more secret characters. Didn't Neo Zero say he got in contact with the Big N and they said there some characters that were supposed to be there and that they'd be ones we would "never expect?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom