• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
It's why I asked about that picture, figured it wasn't legit.

Hell now that we've seen some very real looking stuff, future fakes would have to try hard as hell to look convincing.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
General consensus is that we'd only get one chorus kid or that it would be one 'unit' (no AI shenanigans like IC had) that simply is animated as three dudes.
That pic had one getting hurt and the other two walking away, the AI isn't the same if thats the case, all 3 should be in stun. If its real i dont really get why IC's were cut.

But its fake so yeah.

Last edited:

TheBoozehammer

Smash Cadet
So I am pretty convinced about Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie, but I am confused about Chorus Men, Impa, and Mach Rider. What are all of our sources on those characters?

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
Is the All-Star guy a fake? I really don't believe text leaks at this point, but the pictures seem legit.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Ugh. Too much traffic here. Takes forever to load. I'll just keep an eye on Youtube for a bit. And rewatch the leak clips a couple hundred more times for no reason.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
From now on I don't see how we can buy anything but video evidence, or at least as many pics as this leaker has put up.

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
So I am pretty convinced about Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie, but I am confused about Chorus Men, Impa, and Mach Rider. What are all of our sources on those characters?
From what I can understand in this mess the original leaker sent a cryptic puzzle out, which turned out to be a link to an image along with him saying that all the characters you mentioned but Chorus were in the game.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Damn, this huge leak happens the few weeks I don't have internet. This wait for America is gonna be brutal.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
So i'll just ask, is there any chance for Ridley left?
Guy who claimed he wasn't in was an imposter, so he's basically exactly where he was before this whole video thing, except we actually know there are more characters now.

Last edited:

Wraeith

Smash Cadet
Guy who claimed he wasn't in was an imposter, so he's basically exactly where he was before this whole video thing, except we actually know there are more characters now.
It's pretty amazing after all this, his chances remain exactly what they were before.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
We know it? when was this said?

Last edited:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I'm just really curious if we've seen the whole roster or not.
I'm not believing anything until I see photo/video evidence.

I believe that Jr, Shulk, Duck Hunt Dog, and Dark Pit are all playable, but I don't believe Ridley, Dixie, or Mach Rider are yet.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
If I was Sakurai, I'd hold a Direct this week and officially show everything, there's still new things to see that he can show before leakers do.

TKraix

Smash Rookie
wow... all the speculation.. everything went down today. So many years from Brawl to SSB4 and so much to speculate.. i can't believe that this ended up here. There is no more surprise we can look forward to.. If i go after this leaker i can be happy that Mewtwo and Ridley, two really wanted characters from my side, are in this game. But somehow it's so strange that there is nothing special anymore. Altough those two characters are in, i am sad that this all happened... It would be so nice to prove this leak as fake but this won't happen.. had a great time to speculate but now it's over..

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
Ya know those leaked pics posted of Shulk, Lucina, Ganondork, and Charzard? They're probably from that same match in those videos. I wonder why it took them this long to post the video. Why not post that instead of the photographs? It's probably just trolling but it's odd anyway.

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
The thing that irks me the most is the fact the Lucina isent with the other FE characters in the rows of the roster picture, and next to Dark Pit and Dr. Mario of all people. Its like they were trying to make it obvious they are clones and last-minute additions... :facepalm:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Gotta feel bad for Sakurai, he must be in a lot of stress right now with all these leaks coming out. Unless they're all fake but I'm pretty sure we all think this is 95% True

NNID
TheSir24
3DS FC
2191-8079-5484
If I was Sakurai, I'd hold a Direct this week and officially show everything, there's still new things to see that he can show before leakers do.
It's not his style, but at this point and after all that's happened that's what I'd do. Show everything before anyone else can show it for me.

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
Yeah you can't honestly believe the story of the ESRB leaker and also believe that he would know about characters other than those shown on the CSS. It's not coherent at all.
If that particular Character Select Screen didn't have all the characters, which would explain the weird orientation, then he might actually be telling the truth. If he really is from the ESRB he has to see every single character in order to rate the game. Wherever he's from it's likely that he has seen the complete roster.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Gotta feel bad for Sakurai, he must be in a lot of stress right now with all these leaks coming out. Unless they're all fake but I'm pretty sure we all think this is 95% True
I'm almost willing to guarantee that he probably doesn't even know about it.

If he does, he's not in a position to care. We found out two/three weeks early what we'd have found out in, well, two/three weeks anyway. And like I said earlier, the guy's getting paid. He's probably just glad that he doesn't have to worry about watching every step he takes.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
why in the world would he be under stress? He's done nothing wrong, and even if the characters are leaked all eyes will still be on his official revelations.
Besides, not everyone manages to see the leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom