• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
As long as I get Mach Rider, I can forgive the disconfirmation of Takamaru, Isaac, and Lip. However, I'll still be a little upset over the absence of Bandana Dee. C'mon, Sakurai. Where's Kirby's new stage, anyway?
Supposedly the Game Boy stage is the 3DS Kirby Stage.

I'm bummed out about the lack of Bandana Dee. Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda (allegedly) get newcomers while Kirby gets nothing.

Maybe Sakurai doesn't even see Kirby as his series anymore and moved on to Kid Icarus....

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Because:
- Relevant
- Protagonist of her own game (second female Nintendo character to ever do this)
- Moveset potential
- Popular

And K. Rool was one of my most wanted characters.
-Clone potential. I honestly believe this might be the sole reason we're seeing her.

Tollhouse

Smash Journeyman
The ,,Motherf**king Leaker'', guy who posted those character screens few days ago, posted an encrypted message today. That message was a link to the image with reminding characters mentioned in text.
Again it's just text. So everyone is getting excited over text with no pics.

Wraeith

Smash Cadet
This right here!!! Why are y'all believing this guy!!! looool. >___>.
Because he's the one who leaked the CSS image in the first place. I'm not saying it's true, but his word is more credible than someone impersonating him.

salmonofdoubt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4957-2628-7737
You guys aren't reading this right: http://imgur.com/92NOfCW

Ignore the line break and it reads "Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley DLC was fake just to **** with you *******."

I think it's intentionally misleading, and the leaker is trying to mess with us. He already made us crack a code to find this image, so it would make sense if the text was also sort of a code.

Xenigma

Smash Lord
NNID
Xenigma
I'm not sure why people are believing this latest text list of five characters when we've only got four spots unaccounted for once you add Mii Fighters. With the amount of immaturity being shown by these leakers right now it seems just as likely to be faked as the DLC list from a few days ago. Personally I'd be more inclined to believe the Ninka list given it fits numerically with four characters left, it predates even the picture leaks, and the provided details about Bowser Jr. in particular fit this new video evidence.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Of all disconfirmed potential newcomers, people are worried about Bandana Dee? :dizzy:
Bandana Dee was a totally valid contender. At least on the same level with Bowser Jr. and Impa.

It was really a question of "Was there going to be a new Kirby Rep?" and some people thought yes, so Bandana Dee was the most likely 4th rep.

Oh well. Maybe DLC. Maybe SSB5. Maybe Never.

SmasherP83

Smash Ace
NNID
SmasherP83
3DS FC
4699-8697-4633
"Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley DLC was fake just to **** with you *******"

You guys need to chill seriously.

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
Supposedly the Game Boy stage is the 3DS Kirby Stage.

I'm bummed out about the lack of Bandana Dee. Pokemon, Mario, and Zelda (allegedly) get newcomers while Kirby gets nothing.

Maybe Sakurai doesn't even see Kirby as his series anymore and moved on to Kid Icarus....
Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out about that too. Kirby didn't seem to get much anything in this game besides a new assist trophy and...a Gameboy themed stage. I don't get that at all, why not make a stage out of Squeak Squad? Canvas Curse? Mass Attack? Triple Deluxe? Or any other handheld Kirby game? Why Kirby's Dreamland? I know it's the first one...but...ugh, I don't know.

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Why would anyone believe the words of a self-confessed troll? I believe his pictures, but nothing else.

ShizChiz

Smash Apprentice

Ignore the line break and it reads "Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley DLC was fake just to **** with you *******."

I think it's intentionally misleading, and the leaker is trying to mess with us. He already made us crack a code to find this image, so it would make sense if the text was also sort of a code.
I'm pretty sure the DLC being mentioned was the one containing Wolf, Lucas, IC, Snake, and Chorus Kids

TheZapp

Smash Journeyman
Bandana Dee was a totally valid contender. At least on the same level with Bowser Jr. and Impa.

It was really a question of "Was there going to be a new Kirby Rep?" and some people thought yes, so Bandana Dee was the most likely 4th rep.

Oh well. Maybe DLC. Maybe SSB5. Maybe Never.
To be honest I didn't even know Bowser jr was a contender until the leak

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319

But there was never a DLC claim that had those characters.

Wraeith

Smash Cadet
I'm pretty sure the DLC being mentioned was the one containing Wolf, Lucas, IC, Snake, and Chorus Kids
Yeah, the leaker never claimed Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, or Ridley were DLC. I don't think that's what he was attempting to say, though he has lied before. There's still no evidence to suggest those character's presence however.

Last edited:

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
I am sticking with CHorus Men, Ridley, Dixie, and Mewtwo being or final four as it has been the one going around for the longest. I would prefer the Impa and Mach Rider leak be true though. Regardless, I hope we have character DLC. Lucas, IC, and Wolf need to be added back. Wouldn't mind a newcomer pack as well. I feel kind of bad for Golden sun fans and I really want Wonder Red and Bomberman in a smash game before I turn 30 lol.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I think I'm just gonna forget this last bit of info until we see something actually substantiate it.

The footage he posted is what makes his claims legit, but that doesn't make him infallible/incapable of lying to us. No footage, no credibility.

D

Deleted member

And who's the new mod having to stay on this topic, with it loading extremely slowly to mod it all? :lol:
Haha, I noticed this! The site has slowed down a ton with all this traffic.

Whether this all turns out to be real or fake, it's great to see people excited about the new Smash. :)

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
If that's true with Mewtwo, Mach Rider, Impa, Dixie, and Ridley, I'm a happy Ganon.

♦ Neosquid ♦

Smash Apprentice
To be honest I didn't even know Bowser jr was a contender until the leak
Arguably the fifth or sixth most important Mario character wasn't a contender? Eh? I thought it was obvious...

Unless you mean that due to Rosalina, in which case I know what you mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom