• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonren

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bonren
3DS FC
1564-2345-5130
. I feel kind of bad for Golden sun fans and I really want Wonder Red and Bomberman in a smash game before I turn 30 lol.
I feel bad for Golden Sun fans as well.

Last edited:

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
In Dissidia Final Fantasy Omega Stages were just the stages with added gimmicks. maybe it's the same here just as final destination stages? also why is there not even one Pokémon Stadium stage? just because of arena ferox?

Rosello

Smash Rookie
Actually an impersonator told the real leaker to stop, to which the real leaker replied "no you stop" and posted a brand new picture to prove he was the real leaker.
Actually, the fake leaker responded to himself with stop, and the real leaker only posted the "no you stop". The first two posts in the chain didn't have the tripcode, and tripcodes can't be copied. Names can, but the non-bold code afterwards can't be.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
while the evidence is compelling I am still remaining neutral as to if I believe any of this or not. After all there have been fake leaks that have gone to this extreme before

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
At least now I'm fully 100% certain that FD mode is available locally.

Now to hope I don't need it for Gaur Plains...

EDIT: @ Malkior7 Malkior7 Like which ones? Not meant to be prickish, but people keep saying things like this with not a one concrete example, so I'm curios if such examples even exist.

Last edited:

Khao

Smash Lord
Also I don't see why people are so mad about Dark Pit and Dr. Mario. They are last minute additions to beef up the roster. Nothing more, nothing less.
I honestly think Dr. Mario would be better off as an alt.

And I don't mean he should be made an alt and replaced with someone else, I mean making him an alt and leave it at that.

Giving him a separate spot is just not worth it. Dr. Mario is not a separate character from Mario, he's literally Mario with a doctor costume. Just giving Mario a Doctor costume instead of making him a completely separate thing makes far more sense, it just works better.

I'm all for having a few extra clones to beef up the roster a little bit more, but Dr. Mario is simply not a good one.

Sacked

Smash Rookie
Actually, the fake leaker responded to himself with stop, and the real leaker only posted the "no you stop". The first two posts in the chain didn't have the tripcode, and tripcodes can't be copied. Names can, but the non-bold code afterwards can't be.
I wish I had enough posts to post links. I know how the tripcode works...the real Allstar 4chan leaker posted "People in this thread already figured it out. Mewtwo and Dixie".

There are screencaps of it posted I just can't post links yet =/

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
I honestly think Dr. Mario would be better off as an alt.

And I don't mean he should be made an alt and replaced with someone else, I mean making him an alt and leave it at that.

Giving him a separate spot is just not worth it. Dr. Mario is not a separate character from Mario, he's literally Mario with a doctor costume. Just giving Mario a Doctor costume instead of making him a completely separate thing makes far more sense, it just works better.

I'm all for having a few extra clones to beef up the roster a little bit more, but Dr. Mario is simply not a good one.
Remember Metal Mario in Mario Kart 7 and 8.....

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
What do you have? iPhone loads them just fine.
Galaxy S3. I thought my phone was spazzing out but I switched to my computer and it's still pretty slow here. Too much traffic on the boards today?

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
Everything looks so convincing. However I am still going to sit on the fence and I won't believe this 100% until it has been officially confirmed. It's pretty fun to just watch and occasionally make comments that nobody really looks at. :3
I would love Sakurai to just troll us all tomorrow with the Picture of the Day. :troll:

EDIT: 50th post! Slowly getting there :D

Last edited:

Bradli Wartooth

Smash Lord
NNID
Aearlir
Guys, you're getting too sensitive now that a real leak happened. Still take everything new with a grain of salt. The Chorus Kids pic is really fake.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like more trollish bull crap to me.
Yep. At this late juncture, text means nothing. Between putting out fake DLC lists and imposter leakers and so many people just trying to screw with us let's just let it ride until we actually get video/pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom