• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

MasterLink actually vouching for Ness.

This is getting even more interesting.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895

MasterLink actually vouching for Ness.

This is getting even more interesting.
Times like this I wish our mod allowed us to post pictures of people eating popcorn...

Edit: I found the best loophole ever.

Last edited:

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
I wonder why the lock is so small. I would make a lock over the whole mode picture and not just a little part of it. But maybe sakurai wanted us to see the beauty of the mode picture and not an ugly lock all over it....

lemaskdemasque

Smash Cadet
That lock looks not right to me. It doesn't look clean enough. I mean it could be legit, but it looks like the top right corner of it is missing. Also, since when was All-star mode shown before all characters are unlocked?
Probably just wanting to keep the menu neat. But what interests me is what else is on the all-star logo. I see mario's foot so what does that mean?...

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
If there are multiple people who have access to these images I won't be surprises if the full picture leaks soon.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

Ness telling is where the lock is.

Also, CAW Evolution. This is getting intense. He might just be able to make/break this.

Last edited:

sillyjeff

Smash Rookie
NNID
sillyjeff
Probably just wanting to keep the menu neat. But what interests me is what else is on the all-star logo. I see mario's foot so what does that mean?...
It's probably just a mode picture or something. Like Mario kicking something. This is all assuming that it's a legit pic.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra
Wait, what? Why wouldn't the mode just be hidden like in the previous games?
I agree with this, but also consider how a lot of things were pure secrets in Melee, but in Brawl they were teased using that secret/unlockable screen with the widows and such. Obviously no major modes or characters, but just goes to show how things change.

sillyjeff

Smash Rookie
NNID
sillyjeff
Could you perhaps say whether or not the Youtube commenter is telling the truth?
It's a youtube commenter. My guess is he's lying. Youtube comments are about as unreliable as it gets, and this is the internet, where almost everything that isn't verified is unreliable.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
More exciting than all characters not being unlocked in the leak, it is that the same could be valid for the stages. I really can't get over the awful number of new stages in the leak.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
More exciting than all characters not being unlocked in the leak, it is that the same could be valid for the stages. I really can't get over the awful number of new stages in the leak.
The saddest part about these new stages is that they ironically don't contain an NES stage for Duck Hunt dog. I would love that.

Also, am I the only one that's disappointed that the GB/C stage is for Kirby instead of all GB/C games?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait, what? Why wouldn't the mode just be hidden like in the previous games?
This game has broken quite a few "patterns" and traditions already. I wouldn't be surprised if this is true at all.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
CAW Evolution makes a point. There should be no legal distinction between showing part of a leaked screen and showing the whole thing. If he posted part of it, he should just post the whole menu since the legal damage would actually be done.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The saddest part about these new stages is that they ironically don't contain an NES stage for Duck Hunt dog. I would love that.
No Duck Hunt stage, no Wii Fit stage, no DK stage (**** Jungle Japes), no Metroid stage (**** Brinstar too), etc.
Also, am I the only one that's disappointed that the GB/C stage is for Kirby instead of all GB/C games?
To be fair, we don't know if it is a Kirby stage. It could be that Sakurambo used the Kirby section of the stage as the icon because he likes Kirby.

Bingoshi

Smash Apprentice
So...this lock means not every character has been leaked... So this leaves hope for some characters to be in, right? Isaac, Lip, Bandana Dee, Mach Rider, somebody! If one of them are in, color me completely hyped. I don't even care which one.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403

Who knows, there could also be a Super Mario Land stage, or Tetris, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom