• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey_Contra

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Casey_Contra

More clarification on Ness' supposed source's thoughts on MLX.
Soooo much drama... I love it! I feel like there are all of these "leakers" trying to one up each other, but it seems like all of their info is coming from the same place. If this is real I would be happy because I like what I've seen, but if it's fake I'll be happier because I'll just be that impressed.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
"He is lying and spreading misinformation about a lot of things, but the video clip itself in question is legit
I've seen it, it plays out just how you'd think"
Him just confirming what he said.

I can pretty much expect some people to be happy and some disappointed. We'll find out soon enough.
That's basically saying you expect to see the sun another day dude.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Since when MasterLink is a leaker? Didn't he just **** up Shulk's picture to try to make the CSS leak less reliable?

sillyjeff

Smash Rookie
NNID
sillyjeff
Frankly, I'm at the point where I don't really care if the leak if fake or real. I'd love Marshal/Chorus Men to be in, but that's secondary. At this point, let's just see what happens. Fireworks, baby.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
What exactly does this mean?
Possibly his source misunderstanding MLX's intent. No real idea here. Maybe he doesn't know MLX wanted to screw with things and that's why he's saying MLX is lying?

I'm confused so I have no idea. We'll know in due time.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
Frankly, I'm at the point where I don't really care if the leak if fake or real. I'd love Marshal/Chorus Men to be in, but that's secondary. At this point, let's just see what happens. Fireworks, baby.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

Someone was kind enough to cap his original post before the topic was deleted.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Wait... This makes sense. So you are saying that this Ness guy is confirming what Masterlink already told us about him messing with the material? If that is the case Ness' accusations only help solidify Masterlink as a source...
So this guy could be lying on saying MASTERLINK is lying on the fact he lied by using pictures he got before while all of it was fake ?

No I just meant he said he was a "liar" again. Just quoting his "source".

sillyjeff

Smash Rookie
NNID
sillyjeff
So this guy could be lying on saying MASTERLINK is lying on the fact he lied by using pictures he got before while all of it was fake ?

No I just meant he said he was a "liar" again. Just quoting his "source".
What's weird to me is he's quoting an unnamed "source" and claiming that he's the only recipient of this source's information, but this source had this information leaked to him too by a member of the ESRB apparently. This is like a game of telephone in which we don't know if any of the people down the line even exist.

micstar615

Smash Ace
Hmmm this is getting interesting....as fishy as masterlinkx is, he at least provided images. This guy seems like he's most likely a troll.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
That NessInEagleland person is a known troll. I rememeber him back in the Gematsu days.

EDIT: But he could not be faking. Take what he says as probably fake. But we'll see
Seriously. This guy is known for pure buffoonery. I wouldn't put much stock in it.

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
sakurai claims that assist trophies are used in all star mode too somehow.

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Clarification on MasterLinkX:

my source can. i dont know about the leaker.

I do know its getting the attention of the smash boards. And to them I want to say that my source wants to clarify that I made the mistake of saying Master Link was 100% fake. When in reality my source was trying to say that master link did see some leaks. but for some reason made up a lot of lies to go with it.

And personally speaking, especially if anyone from the smash boards is reading this. I think that makes Master Link a little dinkler.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
The problem is, if this roster is real, All Star Mode is going to be a *****
It already was quite hard to beat All-Stars mode in Brawl without losing at least once. I welcome the challenge, though. Bring it on!

Omega Tyrant

Smash Champion
NNID
OmegaTyrant
Regardless of character count, hopefully All-Star is randomised and has an actual final battle this time, it was incredibly repetitive in Brawl (a return of aftermatch bonuses would also help the mode tremendously).

Dean Lawrence

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiseUpAndFight
3DS FC
1246-8874-5343
There's some guy on Youtube claiming to be an insider on this leak. He posted some information about Shulk and Bowser Jr.'s movesets. Is this old news? If it is, I won't post it. And since he's on Youtube, he's probably lying in the first place.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I never found All-Star to be that Hard in Brawl, except when using characters I was unfamiliar with. With well-versed characters, it's a breeze.

I just hope Save Progress carries over between the two versions, otherwise...ugh

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
There's some guy on Youtube claiming to be an insider on this leak. He posted some information about Shulk and Bowser Jr.'s movesets. Is this old news? If it is, I won't post it. And since he's on Youtube, he's probably lying in the first place.
Neo Zero is investigating it due to some private information that he has.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
A SmashBoards member from 2007 with 21 posts, @salmonofdoubt , made a signature bet with me that this is real. I suggested permaban. He/she obliged.

Any other takers? :smirk:

AetherEch0s

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2681-0290-3939
link it anyway

Dean Lawrence

Smash Cadet
NNID
RiseUpAndFight
3DS FC
1246-8874-5343
Neo Zero is investigating it due to some private information that he has.
Ok, thanks for the reply. He's claiming that there's a second part to the leak that cannot be made public yet.

And in case someone hasn't seen it yet, here's what he said.
"Shulk's neutral B changes between kanjis. Shulk's hands glow with red kanji, and the blue one glows his feet.
His up B looks like Marth's.
His down B is a counter.

Bowser Jr. fights inside a Koopa Clown Copter thing (Looks like MODOK from Marvel).
He has a lick attack.
He throws Mecha Koopas.
He also hits with boxing gloves."

And this one is a separate comment.
"Well, I can say that Shulk's Down Air looks like Link's Down Air. And Bowser Jr. vehicle makes a lot of funny faces. xD"

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Ok so I might be misunderstanding something but after reading through the leak, watching videos about it on YouTube, and reading the OP posts I have a question. Did the same person who submitted the leak say something about Mewtwo, Ridley, and Dixie? Some people on YouTube said he did but from reading the opening posts it doesn't sound like it. Can someone clarify this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom