• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Well we already saw the modes on the 3DS so this doesn't surprise me. (regarding no Event Mode)

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Because that's how you get lawsuits.
It is. If someone were to post it on this site first, as opposed to an anonymous site, we'd be the ones getting sued, as we're the ones responsible for leaking. I believe the only safe way is if it's posted elsewhere first. Hence, people with supposed sources need to wait until it's posted elsewhere, that way they don't get in a legal dispute.

I think vanroose said that yesterday in this thread. I think it's in our policies here as well. I should definitely find out for sure considering I'm a staff member.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
That NessInEagleland person is a known troll. I rememeber him back in the Gematsu days.

EDIT: But he could not be faking. Take what he says as probably fake. But we'll see

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
People, if someone is claiming they have the game, tell them to man up and post pictures or footage. None of this cryptic crap like super-zoomed in or cropped BS. If they give an excuse or continue to post BS, they are full of it.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
can you present evidence of this pls

Cosidering you made a bunch of Chrom won't be in/bait FE topics pre-July I can't exactly be confident in your assessment.
It's just common knowledge on GFaqs.

And hey, I was right about Chrombo ;).

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
People, if someone is claiming they have the game, tell them to man up and post pictures or footage. None of this cryptic crap like super-zoomed in or cropped BS. If they give an excuse or continue to post BS, they are full of it.
He claims to have the same images everybody else has, but he has more of them. He isn't claiming to be "the" leaker.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
I tried to searh this image on google, and didn't find anything yet.
It's probably a fake image, but I'd like to see if it's made by him or from somewhere else ?

OMN15145H

Smash Cadet
Not to mention that I'm fairly sure Sakurai said that Event Mode was replaced by Smash Run in an early PotD.

Last edited:

OMN15145H

Smash Cadet
I tried to searh this image on google, and didn't find anything yet.
It's probably a fake image, but I'd like to see if it's made by him or from somewhere else ?
It's from the Return to Dreamland US boxart
Whoops, thought we were talking about Waddle Dee.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I'm not buying that gamfaqs guy if he is a known troll,
as for that pic, it kinda looks fake, I image searched it as well, could not find anything.

OMN15145H

Smash Cadet
Fairly sure we're over this, but was the Metal Sonic alt ever proven fake?

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I don't know if I would miss Event mode or not. It was easy to unlock some of the characters, but man, was it a pain in Melee. Screw you Trophy Tussle 3...

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
Seems like an icon out of Meteos Or something to that effect honestly But It looks a bit weird unless this is some sort of cutsence of something
Well, Sakurai DID do Meteos, and I don't think any of us would put it past the guy to do something like that.

I mean, there's enemies on SSE clearly inspired by the Meteos aliens.

PingPongCop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bottlecapn
3DS FC
2938-8474-3044
Sakurai claimed they hadn't YET had cause to make the rosters different between the versions. They did not promise that they wouldn't have to do so.

As for updates making it an "unfinished game"? Um. A loooot of games have had free updates. Like Fire Emblem: Awakening. No one complained about that.
Can you please check your facts next time? Sakurai claimed that they WOULDN'T make the rosters different.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800
I don't know if I would miss Event mode or not. It was easy to unlock some of the characters, but man, was it a pain in Melee. Screw you Trophy Tussle 3...
I loved me those Melee event matches.

Pikachu and Pichu was satan's construct, however.

roosaurus

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if off topic, but wouldn't Japanese reviewers be getting review copies now? 20 days to review all the content seems like just enough. I'm sure it'll get leaked soon and we may have confirmation.

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
MasterLink is a fake. Pretty much all his claims are false beyond what others were able to confirm. My source wanted to stress this constantly when we talked about it.
---
Plot twist ?
Well now I doubt.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

This is getting interesting. Somebody's reputation is gonna be forever damaged at the end of all this.

ChunkyBeef

Smash Lord
NNID
Beeferin
3DS FC
2363-5923-1853
LOL HE CALLED MASTERLINKX A FAKE. I think he just shot himself in the foot
I assume everyone's fake until I'm proven otherwise. ;)

This is getting interesting. Somebody's reputation is gonna be forever damaged at the end of all this.
NessInEagleland doesn't have much of a reputation left, so it's not like he's got anything to lose from all this.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
We are under 3 weeks to go until we get to find out the finalised roster for the game.

I can pretty much expect some people to be happy and some disappointed. We'll find out soon enough.

Das Koopa

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
NebulaMan
3DS FC
2938-7117-6800

More clarification on Ness' supposed source's thoughts on MLX.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
We are under 3 weeks to go until we get to find out the finalised roster for the game.

I can pretty much expect some people to be happy and some disappointed. We'll find out soon enough.
If it doesn't have Ridley or Mewtwo, it will be more than "some".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom